two for one sale
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
That is absolutely not what Oliver said! Of course Remi was trying to manipulate this! It was so unlike him, but seeing as Remi was bold enough to be such an asshole, of course he would make such suggestions. "Shouldn't you at least just be slightly happy I came all this way to bring it to you?! That I saved it?!" Oliver was clearly very frustrated and maybe even slightly offended that Remi seemed to be ignoring the fact that Oliver had tried to at least protect the damn pendant, even when he didn't know if it served any importance. But of course, all Remi wanted to do was fight.

The words hit him like knives, stabbing into his skin and hitting where it hurt most. Those were the last things he ever wanted to hear, but they seemed to be the new reality. Oliver tried his best not to show the pain on his face, but he was far from a good actor. "Fine by me." A lie. It wasn't fine. Oliver desperately didn't want to lose Remi, but he heard what the man said. Remi didn't want anything to do with him and didn't want to try and continue their friendship. All he wanted was the chance to try and get to know this new Remi, but he wasn't even given it.

"If you ever need me, then you know where to find me." There was a sliver of him of hope, wanting to stay around, but at this point it had been clear that he was no longer needed. And with that, he made his leave, not once glancing over his shoulder or even twitching in Remi's direction, accepting that this was the end of their friendship... then again, were they ever really friends?

FIN For Oliver! Remi can reply if he wants, otherwise feel free to archive it.
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling