the leaping greenly spirits of trees

Age: 24 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Oh! How interesting! You must find some really fascinating things! I attended a lecture on the flora and fauna of the various areas of the Hollowed Ground, but we didn't really discuss the Glade here much. It would be great if we could share information. And, you know, if you happen to see my sister around, it'd be nice if you could let me know, too. If you don't mind, that is."

They rather thought Miss Nephele might mind, but they had to ask.

"But I'm happy to share information with you regardless! If... if I get any. It's my first time really wandering around in here, so I don't really know... anything. But maybe we can find something! That would be great, wouldn't it?"
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 60 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
Nephele watches them in her birdlike manner, more baffled than irritated by their obliviousness to her cruelty. At least they are honest, perhaps a tad too honest when it comes to being so forthright with information and requests that she is not sure she even wants to grant. But if there is one soft spot Nephele has - and she has very, very few of them - it is sisters. Her twin means the world to her after all, and losing Eriadne (though she considers that far more unlikely than this person's sister, as she keeps Eri on a tall pedestal) would likely destroy her.

"I will keep an eye for any similarly featured females of your race during my travels." Which is practically philanthropy coming from Nephele. "You have yet to convince me of this guild of yours and what use it can be to me. But perhaps someday I will deign to share some information with you and yours." With an imperious nod of her head, her wings flutter back to life, drawing her slim form away and into the air in a clear sign that this conversation is ending. "Enjoy your exploration of the Glade." It's difficult to get past her throat, as she only partially means it, but she can give them at least that much as she blinks her big eyes at them and turns to fly away with nothing more to say.

- FIN
and I stood there waiting
even as the first drop fell
wondering why the water burned

Table Code by Sky!