never seen that color blue
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
there's an ocean in my body
there's a river in my soul
As much as Sam was revelling in the softer mood of what they were doing, he couldn't help the staggered breath that left him as Loren scratched down his chest: it somehow made it all the more satisfying when his bite clearly affected the Launceleyn so much, Sam feeling Loren's hard cock against his own and groaning against his neck, driving his hips down and forward in a motion more instinctual than intentional.

He was not in the best position to fiddle with his belt either but he leaned on one arm by Loren's shoulder and moved his other hand down to pull down his pants roughly, his teeth snagging on Loren's skin as he jerked a little, blood running down the man's neck - with that Sam pulled off, looked to see how bad it was: not too much. "Sorry." He whispered, kissed Loren's neck where the blood was running from.

Assuming Loren was not too hurt or offended, Sam would move to start pulling down his pants too, his stiff cock showing just how anticipatory he was of what was to come even as nervousness about his performance swam around his mind.
if I see a sign in the sky tonight
No one's gonna tell me it's a trick of the light
SAMuEL
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Mature Content Warning 
Hearing Sam's breath catch in his throat caused Loren to laugh a bit breathlessly. However, it cut off as the bookmaker's teeth snagged a bit on the way out. Hissing just a little, the healer made sure to shift it to a soothing hum immediately when he heard the other man's concern.

Indeed, the Launceleyn smiled understandingly. "Mmmm." Throwing his hands around the Ascended's neck, Loren would try to pull Sam in for a reassuring kiss. The healer didn't care about his blood on the bookmaker's lips, not in the slightest.

Breaking it off, the mage stared adoringly into those blue eyes that were a match for his own. "No need to apologize." Grinning, the Launceleyn would let go of the the other man when the redhead's hands pulled at the Loren's pants. Lifting his hips, he undid his belt and helped Sam pull them down.

As the healer did, his hard length sprang out. Immediately kicking his pants out of the way, he reached up with his hands to pinch the bookmaker's nipples. Simultaneous, he rocked upwards with his hips, groaning as their dicks rubbed against each other.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Loren's smile and kiss soothed Sam's nerves and he returned it gladly, lifting a hand to stroke through Loren's hair and letting out a happy hum; with Loren he felt safe. Safe to make mistakes, safe to experiment, to try again - that more than anything made him want to stay like this for as long as he could with the other man.

Nodding at Loren's reassurance he lifted his hips to get his pants entirely off and on the floor then he was moaning, the sensation of Loren's pinches on his nipples along with their cocks finally touching for a moment overwhelming, Sam just closing his eyes as he rocked his hips and tossed his head up, hands stroking down Loren's front and settling on his sides.

Once he had gotten into a rhythm, he leaned down to be close to Loren, moved his legs to be underneath his. "..Do..do you want me to..." For a moment Sam lost a little confidence and had to think of the word, hoping Loren would forgive him his awkwardness. "To..take you? Um..Me on top, I mean...I do the..well, you know..ha..." Shaking his head Sam laughed helplessly.
SAMuEL
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Groaning as Sam adjusted their position, Loren continued to rock his hips into the bookmaker. Actually, the healer began bucking a bit, letting out a little needy whine. When the other man asked, kind of, if the Launceleyn wanted to be on bottom this time, he let out a huff of laughter.

Reaching up, he twined his arms around Sam's neck. Pulling the redhead in for a tender kiss, Loren broke it off to press kisses along the bookmaker's cheek to his ear. "I want you to fuck me, yes. Hard." The healer spoke in a heated whisper, and on the last word he bit down roughly on the other man's ear.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Loren laughed at what Sam asked and he laughed in return, embarrassed but feeling that Loren wouldn't hold his awkwardness against him; hopefully his eager anticipation showed through despite his shyness. He'd never done this before, but he was willing to try for Loren, with Loren.

Humming into the kiss he ran his hands down Loren's thighs, leaned his head up for the kisses to his ear -- then gasped loud at the bite and the words, feeling both a surge of heat through his body and a nervous shot. Still he pulled up a little and grinned, nodded, kissed Loren once more before leaning over to his bedside table to fetch what they'd need.

Sitting back on his heels before Loren he made sure his fingers were slick then pressed one around his hole, gently running around before pushing in just slightly, Sam leaning down to press a kiss on Loren's inner thigh at the same time, closing his eyes. Not quite the 'fucking' Loren had asked for yet, his finger moving slowly and gently and his kisses certainly more reverent than ferocious, but still something, Sam's hand slowly beginning to quicken as Loren got used to the feeling.
SAMuEL
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
As Sam reached for supplies, Loren shifted slightly, lifting his legs and pulling them up towards his chest to allow the bookmaker better access. When the fingers slid across the healer's hole, he moaned encouragingly. When it slipped inside, he instinctively tensed against it and the sting of the pain. However, he took a deep breath. Breathing out, he forced himself to relax.

It worked, and the other man would find that the Launceleyn wasn't as tight as might be expected. After all, this wasn't the first time he'd done this not even the first time recently, given timelines. Lifting his head a bit he tried to catch Sam's eyes. Whether or not Loren was successful, he grin. "That feels incredible. I can't wait to feel you inside me." This time, he clenched on purpose, hopefully a little taste of what was to come. As he did, he licked his lips a bit.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Seeing Loren relax and adjust easily was encouraging and Sam added another finger after a moment, confident now that Loren could take it. The words spoken and the way Loren clenched down on him, seemed so eager...well, he'd never thought much about topping before but he was finding himself suddenly very needful of it indeed, hips rocking so his cock rubbed against Loren's thigh.

"I...I bet you'll be amazing." He said softly, pressing in the two fingers with some speed and force now, bending them to try and hit any spots of particular pleasure as he leaned down to kiss along Loren's hip, a smile on his lips that he couldn't put down as his body ached for what was to come and he revelled in having such a handsome man in his bed and at his mercy. "Let me know..when you're ready. When you want it." He spoke up, looking into Loren's eyes just in time to catch him licking his lips and humming as it sent a shot of desire through him and his hips jerked a little in their rolling.
SAMuEL
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
As Sam added another finger, Loren moaned encouragingly. Though there was still a bit of pain, as the bookmaker found that bundle of nerves inside the healer, he gasped. The kiss and the way the other man's hard length brushed against the Launceleyn's skin brought a small smile to his face.

Indeed, his own hips rocked as his dick sought friction. When Sam asked when Loren would be ready, he reached out to grip the bookmaker's chin. Using that grip, the healer stared directly into the other man's eyes. "I want it. I want you. Now." There was something urgent about the words, even though the Launceleyn's tone was firm.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
As his chin was gripped Sam looked up to Loren with surprised eyes, for a moment wondering if something was wrong: the urgent plea was amazing to hear instead and he laughed, half-thrilled and half embarrassed, nodded and sat up to take his fingers out of Loren and slick his cock, biting on his lip and looking up over the Launceleyn as he did so, wanting to keep this image in his mind.

"Okay, I'm going to..." Sam lined up, grabbed onto the bottom of Loren's thighs and slowly pressed forward, gasping and closing his eyes as he felt the first tight inch around him. "Oh, oh--" Achingly slowly Sam thrust himself further in - he was not the biggest but made each inch count as he gently pushed into Loren, unable to stop the whines spilling from his lips as he felt himself being surrounded with Loren. "You feel--ah-Better than I cou-could have imagined." Finally he bottomed out and moving his legs to be closer moved his arms up to stroke down Loren's collarbones to his hips, with a slight scratch of nails along the way.
SAMuEL
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Smiling at Sam's nod, Loren released the bookmaker. Once again, the healer made sure that he brought his legs up, resting them over the other man's shoulders. The Launceleyn bit his lip suggestively as he watched Sam's hand stroke up and down his own cock.

Then Loren gasped as the bookmaker thrust forward. Thankfully, the redhead set a slow pace. Making sure to breath deeply and stay relaxed, the healer matched the other man's whines with the Launceleyn's own groans; the pain was there, but quickly receded, and the pleasure was there too.

As he felt Sam slide fully into him, Loren found himself almost babbling sweet nothings. "Oh fuck, you feel so good in me, please, fuck me, oh gods." It was clear he was enjoying himself. As the bookmaker's hands moved down the healer's chest and scratched a bit, he moaned and arched into the touch, back lifting off the bed. At the same time, he rocked his hips a bit, hopefully encouraging the other man to start fucking the Launceleyn in earnest. His hands reached up to tangle in Sam's red locks as Loren's eyes fluttered shut a bit.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Hearing Loren mumble his words of encouragement felt amazing; Sam realised he felt confident and good, unbelievably so from the warmth around his cock but also internally, so proud to have given Loren the pleasure he had. When he was sure Loren was comfortable he gave into the need to move and with his hands either side of Loren and his eyes meeting the Launceleyns, he began to thrust.

He started slow, all the way in and out, really feeling every bit of Loren he could get and groaning all the while, kissing where he could reach across Loren's chest. "I'm going to go faster." Sam whispered against the skin there then began to speed up, began to do what could actually be called fucking; hard and fast, the rhythm coming surprisingly easily to him when there was the gliding friction on his cock as an incentive.

"Oh-- Loren-- ah-- fu--" Gasping, Sam leaned down to suck at one of Loren's nipples, the motion feeling natural with it in front of him as his hips truly slapped into the man.
SAMuEL
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
The last of the pain faded, and Loren began to groan encouragingly at Sam. Nodding eagerly when the bookmaker began to thrust, the healer's hands slid down from the other man's hair, to his cheeks, and finally to his chest. Once there, the Launceleyn scratched down until he reached Sam's nipples. Then Loren began to rub them, before twisting and pinching them as well.

Of course the bookmaker started to kiss up and down the healer's chest. As the other man did, the Launceleyn's hands returned to Sam's hair, tangling in it. When the redhead mentioned he was going to go faster, Loren moaned. "Fuck me. Fuck me Sam." He closed his eyes as the bookmaker began to do just that.

Of course, the healer's eyes flew open and he gasped when the other man sucked on the Launceleyn's nipple. Shifting his hands to Sam's cheeks, Loren pulled the bookmaker in for a kiss, the angle making it a bit awkward, though they managed. It was hungry and heated, and as he broke it off, he pressed his wrist to the bookmaker's mouth. "Bite me." It came out as a growled command.
LOREN
Not quite an open book
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Each push, each reaction from Loren was a gift - Sam found it was very easy to lose himself in this, in seeking nothing but more pleasure for both him and Loren, watching the man before him whom he had become very fond of moan and beg (an image he would be sure to remember, from the way it made him shiver with delight). Lifting his face from Loren's chest to lean into the kiss, awkward as it was, he groaned into it and thrusted in deep, bottoming out and staying there for a moment.

Then Loren pushed his wrist forwards and Sam was surprised for a moment but swiftly did as asked, opening his mouth and plunging his teeth into Loren's vein, giving a muffled cry as the sensation of the bite combined with being inside of Loren and he nearly came there and then. Desperately, he began to slam his hips into Loren, holding onto one of his hips for leverage as his other hand gripped the wrist he was drinking from close. With each hard thrust he moaned a quick gasp of pleasure past the wrist in his mouth, moving his hand to stroke Loren's cock in the same rhythm in the hopes it might bring him as close.
SAMuEL
the Firebrand

Change author:
The kiss and feeling Sam thrust all the way inside of Loren was enough to make him whimper a bit. Of course, that was nothing compared to the way he gasped when the bookmaker bit down on the healer's wrist. He too almost came then and there, and knew he wouldn't last long.

Then the other man began pounding into him, and Sam's hand found Loren's cock, and it was too much for him. Throwing his head back, eyes rolling up a bit, he cried out as he came all over his chest. As he did, his ass clenched around the bookmaker's hard length, the healer's body shuddering as everything tensed in the best possible way.
LOREN
Not quite an open book