the ivory tower is coming down
Remi
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
I swear I never dream that we're alone
”You,” Ronin said instantly, not needing to so much as think about it. It didn’t take much to coax him into sitting up a bit, and when he did he reached out to run a gentle hand across Remi’s cheek, along the stubble of his jaw. His fingers sought the soft mess of curls, winding through them as if to savour the alchemist’s presence, his warmth and sense of humour, even at times like this. ”All I need is you. It’s all I’ve wanted since I learned about this, and all I needed to make sense of it.”

It sounded cliched and maybe that was because it was, but Ronin loved Remi through and through; every iteration of the alchemist, from boyish commoner to Ludo’s angel of mercy was all he wanted. ”I love you, Remi. And I’m more sure than ever that it makes you dangerous to Safrin. But so be it.”
the dark star
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
hope keeps us breathing, just to kill us in the end
"Well, dust out your ears. I already said I'm yours." The alchemist replied with a soft laugh that sounded far too loud to his ears all a sudden.

"All the more reason to cuddle up to Ludo then, I expect." Whether this was sarcasm or not was anyone's guess, even Remi's. In a way he really did mean it, but that didn't make it a good idea. Standing and reaching a hand down for Ronin to pull him up as well, Remi kept Ronin's hand in his and pulled the hunter to him with the other. They might have been dancing for all anyone else knew.

"Until tomorrow, then." He said with a half-smile, leaning in to softly steal a kiss that begged for them not to part. But part they did, and as Remi walked back to the wagon after their paths diverted, he only looked back at Ronin once, knowing anything more and he'd sit down right there waiting for the hunter to return.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.