you've got it wrong, this isn't right
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amun was right. The two had been talking for a few hours, and daylight was soon approaching. Letha's heart did sink when Amun responded the way he did, but she understood. "Okay..." She breathed. The smooth down her shirt and skirt some, her hands unable to be idle. "Well, where should we go?" She asked him, looking around. She had only been here, after all, and had sought the shade beneath the tree they had been sitting at.

"Do you have a house here?" she wondered aloud. It was presumptuous of her to think Amun would invite her into his home, if he had one, but he had already been so kind to her. And now that she knew Amun could take her to meet the Voice, she was determined to do so. If the goddess had answers, Letha wanted to ask the questions.

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
When Letha agreed to leave the shrine visit for another day, Amun couldn't help but sigh with relief. Looking once again at the horizon and the night sky, he put his hands on his hips. "There's a city not too far from here, Haulani. We can find some shelter there. If not, there are cliffs and tunnels around here." With that, he set off in the direction of Haulani, gesturing for her to follow.

Shaking his head at her question, he grinned. "Nope. I live in the Hollowed Ground. I'd take you there, but we'd have to go through the portal in Haulani anyway and it's quite a trek. A different kind of portal, mind you." He looked over at her, figuring she'd have questions.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha followed him as he moved towards the city. She opened her mouth to interrupt him about the portal, but he eased her question quickly. She tried to keep a steady pace with him, but her eyes were wide with curiosity as they headed toward the city. The sun slowly crept up towards the horizon, tendrils of sunlight leaking up and spreading across the beach and ocean. It was beautiful, but with the information Amun had given her, Letha had more apprehension about the sun than she ever had before.

When they arrived in Haulani, they found a place to rest for the day. Letha used her time as she could, and continued to ask Amun questions for as long as he would answer.

-FIN

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?