Personal Quest pumpkin parlay
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Amalia was freed and Jyoti calmed the pumpkins - this was a sign for Sam to leave as quickly as possible. Once again becoming invisible he hobbled away as quickly as he could on his ruined ankle: Thank The Voice he couldn't feel the pain. Hopefully as he was invisible, the speed he got away at didn't matter as much.

Heading towards a shrine to ask his Goddess for her healing, he regretted coming out on this excursion at all. What had they been thinking? The gourds clearly had no interest in being friends and he doubted they were even intelligent enough for it. Amalia was too hopeful, too empathetic sometimes; he had to not be dragged down into the darker sides of that desire.

-
Sam hobbles out invisible.
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Nothing has gone the way she planned, but at least everyone seems to be out, and safe. With Jyoti's help Amalia wriggles free of the confines she has found herself in, swiftly taking wing again to follow the retreating Melita, her failure ripe in her mind.

Only when they gourds seem to have returned from whence they came and the group is safe does the Shield shift back. With a grateful nod she takes her staff, looking over her remaining compatriot with regret and frustration in her eye. "Gods, no- I'm sorry. I thought maybe we could prevent more bloodshed, but..."

She runs her hand through her tangled hair and exhales a heavy sigh. "I never should have dragged more people into this, and- oh, Mort, you're hurt! Here." Passing the staff back toward the girl, she motions for her to heal herself. "Use this - it should get the bulk of it. I'm so sorry, Melita. Can I take you back to the shop and get you some food, or tea?"

PQ over, thanks for participating!
make peace with your broken pieces