Mini Event paint splatters on your paws
Attuned ME
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Preparations for such an event had to be carefully planned for and executed. Diving into his own supplies and trading a whole ton was the ultimate option and it would clearly take him a while, so it wasn't until now that Oliver was finally able to execute his plan.

Laid out in the Temple was a massive cloth that covered much of the ground. On top of it were multiple canvases and tapestries, each one bare and ready to be painted on. Off to the side were multiple jars of paint, ranging in a very large variety of colors. Clearly, a lot of time and dedication had gone into this and hopefully it would all pay off.

Sitting in the middle of the tarp was Oliver in his fox form, eager eyes watching and waiting. Hopefully, some fellow attuned would arrive and they would be able to carry out this amazing project. If all went well: the joy of art would be shown to others and they would be able to have a much deeper understanding of their shifts.

And if not? Well... looks like he's gonna have a shit ton to clean up!

Welcome to the Attuned Painting ME! This will be a fun (hopefully) ME aimed for attuned and their animal shifts!
There is a Notice Board post but I cant figure out how to link it (sorry)
I am looking FOR AS MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JOIN
1. Loren
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Loren had seen Oliver's message on the Notice Board. Although the healer had hesitated for a while, eventually he'd decided to see what his fellow hybrid was up to. The Launceleyn had flown to the Temple as a goose. He flew in an open window and landed.

Then he shifted into a honey badger. Padding forward, he eventually found the other man. Unfortunately, Loren couldn't keep the dismay from spilling through the bond when he saw that Oliver was surrounded by paints and canvasses. Please don't tell me I have to do more art. There was something almost despairing in the healer's mind, and he halted in his tracks, not taking another step towards his fellow hybrid.
DON'T CARE
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
don't worry mother,
your daughter is a soldier
She has seen the notice board post, and while art wasn’t entirely her strong suit she couldn’t help but to wonder what exactly was going on with this meeting. Also, she didn’t even know that Oliver was Attuned — or perhaps… he hadn’t been when the man had helped her and Deimos clean up the remains of the monster hunters guild. Regardless, she swoops up to the window on the outside of the temple, vulture form rather large in comparison to everything else inside.

And she peers for a brief moment before diving in and standing along the outside, just in time to hear Loren’s voice slip through. Aw, c’mon Loren. Not the artsy type?” She teases lightly, before her scarlet gaze drifts to the fox. Oliver, right? What’s this about? She asks, ensuring the fox is indeed the same man, and wondering what he planned on having them do.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3