We don't have to dance
Remi!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
Maybe he had said it before, maybe it was even the third time it was confirmed that she was allowed to do something - if not for Aoife, then at least for herself - but it only really hit home this time.

Twisting herself around so she could plop down into Remi's lap, Seren sniffed and wiped at her nose with the back of her hand. "You can cry too, if you want," she told him, magnanimous. It had helped, her tummy didn't feel as strange anymore.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walked out this morning and i wrote down this song.
i just can't remember who to send it to
Shifting slightly to give the girl more real estate on his lap, he created a scrap of cloth and handed it to her, indicating she could use it instead of her hands to wipe her nose and her eyes.

"I know." He agreed with a nod. "And I do sometimes. But I feel alright right now." Strangely, it was true. "Ronin and I are going to make lanterns for Aoife for Ludo's festival...if we catch its eye, perhaps it'll let her spirit come down and see us." Softly he nudged the girl on his lap. "You might be able to meet her that way, if we're very lucky."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Seren
The makeshift handkerchief was accepted without comment, and like the big girl she was, Seren blew her nose and wiped the cheeks and actually didn't make a whole mess of things. Not sure what else to do with the now snotty rag, she handed it back to Remi.

"Oooh, that would be nice," she breathed, tickled at the idea. "Can I make a lantern too?" Maybe if there were more than one, Ludo might see just how much they all really wanted to see Aoife.
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Looking at the offered rag with a small frown, he accepted it and set it on the rock behind him. He'd always had magic to make things, but the more he was around children (and the wreckless), the more he rather wished he had the ability to destroy as well.

"You can absolutely. Maybe that is something you and Ronin can do together. Or...have you met Saiden yet? He was Aoife's uncle, but never had the chance to meet her either. It might be nice to do together."
Seren Taliesin

Change author:
Seren
She brightened at the approval of her idea, and nodded eagerly. "I met him before," she told him, because what are timelines "and he said we could go on a boat and he wanted to teach me how to fish! But then he hurt the worm and I was sad and we went home to Sunjata instead."

She had not forgotten about the worm. It had been very traumatic, to see the little creature squewered on the hook, still wriggling.

"When can I go see him?" Seren asked, her head full of lantern making ideas.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Hurt a worm?" Remi asked, confused. "Oh, to fish?" Softly, the alchemist shook his head. "Life has a lot of pain in it." He said, as if that justified Saiden's actions.

Sighing softly, the alchemist just shrugged. "You should ask your father that. He can always come visit you at our house though. You don't have to go to him." Remi wasn't here to parent, but already he knew the toll all of this was taking on Ronin: wondering where Seren was, sending Sugar out to follow her around, worrying about her safety.
Seren Taliesin

Change author:
Seren
She nodded sagely without really getting what he meant. As the whole matter was way in the past now - the pain of it far away even if the memory wasn't - she let it drop for more urgent matters.

"Okay!" she agreed, without objection. "Having visitors is fun, the games are better like that. I will go ask daddy!"

Squirming to rise from his lap, the girl made to get up on her feet, with every intention of running back home right away.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
"Carefully." Remi called, releasing her that she might sprint back home.

Perhaps he should warn her to be careful, not to run, to look where she was going. But as she'd pointed out at the start of their conversation, she wasn't entirely sure what was dangerous and what wasn't, and as far as Remi knew, experience was the best teacher. ww

Besides, a few skinned knees, swollen ankles, and perhaps a broken bone or two, never did any real lasting damage.

~FIN