in the dark of the night
Sunjata
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
we live in a world someone else imagined
"Sounds about right," Ronin drawled, still grinning and glancing over his shoulder at Sunjata as he stumbled. Remi could be such a shit-stirrer sometimes. "Oh, don't you worry, I will be." Whether Ronin was going to ask for his husband's side of the story right now or later in private remained to be seen however, and the Star would leave the other man in that most wonderful kind of limbo as they walked along the beach.

"...Thank you, again," he said after a while, gazing off into the black of the ocean. "I don't know if I'd have gotten through today without your help. I owe you one."
the dark star
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SuNJATA
the flood
He isn’t sure if Ronin’s answer to talking to Remi about the insinuation is relieving or more awkward, but there’s an amused smirk that crosses his face, a quiet chuckle aired into the night as he nods in agreement. But then the conversation drifts into just the roaring waves of the coast beside them, the quiet echoing hum. And it’s almost peaceful. Almost, if not for the revelation Ronin had given on Safrin.

His gaze flickers back to Ronin, a nod granted in response before sighing quietly through this nose. “You don’t owe me anything. Maybe a kick in the ass when I get there inevitably, too.” He offers with a quiet chuckle, an incline of his head, the inevitability of it happening not slipping his mind. But they manage to wrap up their walks, head back to the home situated beside one another, and at least Sunjata’s pretty sure he’s got a decent friend in his corner now.

— FIN
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.