destined to roam
Letha!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
Letha said nice things, soft and understanding things, and Seren found that the tone made her relax. Was she really bad, when she sounded so kind? Mother had been firm in that the Voice wasn't a good person, but maybe the bad didn't rub off on everyone else? Oh, it was such a complicated thing, a real problem... But Seren didn't run. Instead she came back, and hunched down by the step. Began to pack up her treasures... but not really with the haste of someone about to flee for her life.

"I am not scared," she said, and meant it. "Here."

A small hand held out another rock towards Letha. It was a piece of rose quartz this time, polished by ocean and wind into a smooth, round pebble. An apology, perhaps, or some obscure promise... the child didn't say why.

With her treasures in hand, Seren waved a little sadly at Letha. "Bye bye," she said, and smiled. Then she turned and began to walk, off towards the path leading home.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Amun had told Letha about the disagreements between the Old gods and the Voice, and now Letha was living it, without having even met any of the aforementioned deities. Her eyes stayed on the girl as she spoke, and as she moved back towards her. Letha knew she was going to leave her, with the way she was packing up her treasures. However, Seren did seem to relax. Letha stepped forward to grasp the second gift from the child. "Thank you, Seren." it was all she could manage to say.

The girl left, and Letha stayed.

Letha leaned her back against the stone of the lighthouse, crossing her arms over her body. In each hand she held the stones the girl had given her, and sank to the floor of the entry way. She breathed out, a useless, unneeded, shuddering breath.

-FIN

L e t h a

Where will I find peace other than in oblivion?