tongue was coated lead
for Remi!
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Her eyes lingered on Remi’s face while he spoke, her brows knitting together while he spoke and a soft sigh passed through her lips before she looked away. His head turned to her and he grasped her hands gently, causing her attention to return to the alchemist with bright blue eyes, yet she nodded all the same to his proclamation. Her arms crossed over her chest not long after that as she joked about the shrine, and she watched with a slight amusement as he chuckled and shook his head.

Much to my dismay there were no signs of bondage at my last encounter.” She joked, a deep rumble of honey infusing her voice. But she nodded all the same, encouraging the idea that he would be a father figure if he continued to worry like one. A smile tugged on her lips as he smiled slightly and spoke. “See? Father.” She said with a wink before blowing out a breath of air. Her mouth tried to form the words she wanted to say, but they continued to feel wrong and so she turned to the piece of paper.

If you’re certain that you don’t want the feelings back, I’ll make do with or without you Remi. I can handle myself, I just hope you’re okay too.” She wrote, eyes slipping up to him before she broke another line. “For the time being I might ask to borrow a quill and some paper if you’d let me?” She wrote, breaking another line. “I care for you Remi, despite only having known you not that long. I hope we can be friends and that you can move on from what happened.” She stood up fully then, looking back at Remi with a soft look in her eye as her hand reached for his in a comforting, friendly manner.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL
tell me what it's like to conquer

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

"Dismay, hmm?" Remi asked skeptically with a grin and shake of his head. Though she continued with the paternal suggestion, the way her honeyed voice latched on to the word made something in Remi shiver and withdraw. It wasn't just the strange sexual undertone, but a reminder of the man who had given him life and just what a terrible soul he was. That Remi could so easily be afforded the title of Father even jokingly made him realize just how far from deserving of that word his own father had been.

Glancing over as she wrote, Remi tilted his head to better read the words.

He waited until she was done before saying anything, and once she was, he reached out a hand to try and softly take one of hers. "I care for you as well. Which is why I do not wish for you to worry yourself on my account. If you want to help, perhaps you could simply try and find Loren. I have not had any luck, and if it is as you originally thought and perhaps my feelings might come back if I see him again, then that is an easier place to start than orchestrating a three-some to please a god." His lips quirked slightly even as his head shook. Given how stubborn Loren could be—if indeed stubbornness had anything to do with his disappearance—a three-some might well be easier.

"And yes, please." Before Rexanna a pad of parchment would appear bound together by ribbon with a quill and pot of ink. It was small enough to be easily carried about, but large enough to write her messages easily enough.

REMI
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finding me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Dismay, hmm?” Remi asked and she flashed him a rogue grin before laughing. Yet he began to read her words, displayed on the paper before turning to reach for her hand. She allowed it, her own soft pale fingers grazing against his rough hewn hands of an alchemist – her gaze drifting from their hands to his face – for a moment, remembering the strong protective grip of his hands on her hips while she attempted to fumble with a shirt, all for a god that had done so much to the two of them.

She listened, as intently as she could, nodding and agreeing to the decision. That was a far easier option, and one she’d likely do her best to accomplish. Of course, success depended on how much Loren wanted to be found. She’d give it a shot, though. It was the least she could do for everything. Her head bobbed again in agreement to the idea, a small smile tilting up the corner of her lips.

His agreement to her own written words, and the sudden appearance of a pad of parchment with a quill and ink, easily bound and small enough to be carried. Her eyes widened and her grin formed wider as she took the bundle, tucking it under an arm and reaching to embrace him thankfully. “You really are the best.” She hummed to him in her sultry voice, pulling back and grinning.
RexannA
GOLDEN CHILD — LION GIRL
tell me what it's like to conquer

coding

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059

Gently the alchemist wrapped his arms around her. Though the pair hadn't known each other long, there was something that seemed to diminish the need for a friendship forged by time when you were literally bound together and fearing for your lives before a god who may or may not have wanted you to sleep together.

Rolling his eyes and laughing easily, Remi shook his head at Rex's flirtatious thank you. "Hardly, especially since it was my questions that got us into this. A quill and paper is the very least I can do."

Smiling again, the alchemist chuckled to himself as Rex turned to go. Sighing slightly as she went Remi hoped in earnest that she would take his words to heart and not try to 'fix' things on his account. If she could find Loren though ... that would certainly be something.

Even so, the alchemist would not get his hopes up.

~FIN

REMI
I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finding me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.