call me daddy
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
and i knew
how could she not
Aisha nodded to his response about chit chat. Treating the gods respectfully should be easy enough, she certainly had no plans to scorn them and incite their wrath. It was good to know the little things though, the things that seemed harmless but could end up with the crowned girl cursed.

Aisha's smile grew as his did, describing the goddess as absolutely gorgeous. Oliver may not be attracted to women, but Aisha was. Anybody hot was her cup of tea, boobs, balls and booty she could care less. Safrin sounded rather interesting, but so did Frey, considering they present themselves as whatever you find most attractive. Aisha's thoughts wandered to trying to imagine what that might look like, and she couldn't quite settle on one feature.

Oliver started to move away from the herald's physical representations, Aisha's smile fell into a more thoughtful expression. Which god would she champion? Oliver suggested Safrin first, and he'd sold the idea rather well, but it was still a bit of a wildcard. Maybe the goddess wouldn't like her nearly as much as she did him. She must like him an awful lot, considering she'd given him his shifting ability.

"So how do you even start getting in contact with the gods?" she asked, after having learned so much about their substance she realized she didn't know where to begin with using that information.
she could have
anyone she wants
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Whilst there was a pause between Oliver speaking and Aisha asking her question, Oliver took the opportunity to eat some of his stew. He didn't have all that large of a bowl, so it was no surprise that he managed to finish up half of it before she asked her question. Obviously, he wasn't bothered and easily switched to being ready to speak.

Thinking for a moment, Oliver had to contemplate how to best describe this. "Well....okay. It's both easy and hard. I know people who met them just like that." He snapped his fingers at the last word, showing just how sudden it could be, at least in his mind. "Othertimes it takes tons and tons of prayers. Really, all you can do is come with an open mind. Be honest with them if they do appear. Often, offerings can really help." He offered her a soft smile to try and make this easier to handle. There were many variables and it wasn't quite a straightforward answer. "I am not the best person with telling you about the offerings to bring, but I can give you advice on Frey and Ludo... Safrin hasn't really told me what she likes so..." Oliver gave a very obvious shrug, still showing that the god he knew most still confused him.

"Frey likes fruit... and phallic type objects. Make sure it is of the best quality or you wont hear the end of it." He had to suppress a groan of annoyance. "Ludo likes games and toys and playful things like that. It's especially great if you can make it yourself."
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING
Aisha Khai

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
AISHA
and i knew
how could she not
After her question had been posed, Aisha looked back down to her stew. It was near the finish, most of the chunks were gone and the remaining bits were mostly broth. She'd really downed it, props to the chef. The spoon made a light reeping noise as she scraped some of the stew off the side and brought it to her mouth. Oliver's snap brought her attention away from the bowl.

Prayers and offerings. That seemed doable, the specificity of the things brought another smirk to her lips. "Phallic objects? Your god wants me to sacrifice a dildo to them?" It was pretty funny, or at least in her current spirit it was. Safrin sounded like a great deity and all, but Frey was winning loads of points for general humor. Not that she'd ever have the nerve to laugh in the god's presence, but for now finding it amusing didn't seem to be a harm.

"Is there somewhere specific you call for them or does anywhere work?" she asked, almost nearing the end of her questions about the gods. And possibly her questions in general, the stew and tea had gotten her warm and a bit sleepy, she needed rest if she was going to have enough brain cells come morning to process the rest of this nightmare.
she could have
anyone she wants
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
It seemed the stew was suitable enough as quite obviously, Aisha had finished off the entire bowl. It also meant that she was hopefully growing tired. No, Oliver didn't fucking spike the stew, he just understands that when you're cold and suddenly get warmed up, often you're sleepy.... also he's kinda been talking for a super long time and that's probably super boring.

"A nice dildo! Frey is very picky. it has to be the best possible dildo ever... Frey also dislikes people who are insecure with themselves sexually. So... I'd proceed with caution." For a god who was supposed to represent sex, Frey sure did make others feel shitty about themselves sexually. Frey wasn't someone Oliver wanted to ever visit again, not unless he were forced to.

Finishing off his stew, he set the bowl down and nodded along with her question. "There are shrines. I'd show you them, but it's getting a bit too late. Speaking of which, hows about I show you to your room? There's another room with a bunch of old clothes that you can dig through, we pass by there." He said with a quiet nod as he placed his bowl onto the table in front of him and stood up. Hopefully, Aisha would be ready to finish off the night. A long night of sleep would do her some good.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
and i knew
how could she not
Aisha snickered at Oliver's clarification on the state of the phallic object, a short mirthful sound that merely an hour or so ago she wouldn't have thought to make in a while. She was almost surprising herself, at how capable she was of adapting, adjusting to the new world. Doubt still swam in her mind, but she was learning. Learning and nearly enjoying it. If only she knew that when she awoke in the morning she would still lie in this manor. Then the mirth might carry more of a bitter wince.

Luckily for her, confidence was not something she lacked. Aisha had felt lost before, afraid, angry and frustrated. But insecure she hardly ever was, for to waste one's time worrying instead of improving just seemed foolish. She wasn't a natural at most things, practice is what made the woman. While practice could be strenuous and monotonous, sexually she'd never had any problem finding the time to better her abilities.

The conversation was coming to it's end, she could feel her energy petering out with the cold from her veins. Warmth and comfort will do that to you, no matter how reluctant she was at first to let her guard down the idea of a bed sounded amazing now. "I'd like that, thanks," she replied to his offer with a nod, placing her bowl on the table next to the half empty tea cup and standing. The blanket was pulled up with her, snug around her shoulders. This, at least for the night (or for as long as it took for him to reclaim it), was Aisha's.
she could have
anyone she wants
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Their conversation went on and Oliver did take notice of the little reactions that Aisha made to the information given. It would help him to better understand her and hopefully allow him to know how much information she was able to grasp.

Eventually, that's why he chose to end things off. She seemed more than eager to finish things and with that, Oliver started the trek up the stairs. Making sure that she was following, Oliver would stop at a door a few feet away from the steps. Patting the door, he turned to look back at her. "This is where a lot of the old clothes are stored. Feel free to go through here later and pick out some things for you. If you don't see anything you like, leave me a note and I'll get it from the market. Just tell me your size and styles you'd like." With a nod Oliver started to walk more. They would pass by a few more doors and once more he'd pause. Tapping on another door, he'd speak up loud enough for her to hear. "This is my room, if you need anything knock and hopefully I'll be here." And once more, he was off, continuing to walk.

Finally, he stop and turn around. Opening up the door he'd step back so she could enter. "This'll be your room." The room inside was quite simple and clearly, she'd have lots of room to personalize. There was a desk and a chair, a bed, a dresser, and a water basin. As well, there was a window and a painting on the wall. The painting was something Oliver added to as many rooms as he could once Loren had left, choosing to add a splash of color to the room for when someone new would hopefully arrive. It would make it seem more welcoming. The room wasn't much, but it was something.

"Feel free to explore, just avoid going into anyone's room." And with that, he finally was able to take a breath. "Any final questions?"
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
and i knew
how could she not
Aisha followed her host up a set of stairs, only realizing when the stairs felt more like a mountain that she was so incredibly tired. Her muscles drained from a stressful day, the normally agile and sprightly woman was practically dragging her heels. The bed would be very welcome, to completely relax her limbs and close her eyes. Embrace a night of anxiety ridden dreams.

Before her bedroom they stopped at a room full of clothes. He offered her to choose whatever she liked, and if she found nothing to her liking to go to market for her. That was a generous offer, but right now the blanket was enough for her. "Thank you, I'll look through it in the morning," she replied with an appreciative glance his way. They had one more stop before her room, Oliver letting her know where he should be if she needed anything.

Finally, her room. It was once again, more than she could've asked for, at this point the couch would've done just fine. In the morning she would certainly explore, but for now not even the splash of color hanging charmingly near the window was enough to catch her eye. The bed was the real gem, and as he said his final bit she was already walking over and sitting on it, running her hands along the bedding.

Sleepy eyes back up to him, she shook her head, "No I think that's all for now, I really appreciate this."
she could have
anyone she wants
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
It wouldn't take a genius to tell that Aisha was tired as can be. The girl had been through quite a lot today, physically and emotionally. Oliver had seemingly forgotten about it and felt bad for not taking her to her room sooner. Hopefully a good nights rest would be enough to put her back into working order.

Watching as she made her way over to the bed, he offered her a faint smile. Looks like she was already making herself at home. "It's no problem, that's what I'm here to do." With Loren gone, it was practically his duty to offer rooms within the manor to people. May it be a natural or someone who had come through the portal, he'd welcome them with open arms with zero judgement for their reasons for coming. "If you need anything, you know where to find me... I know that this is a lot, but trust me when I say this: you aren't alone, not in the slightest." One final little comment for her to hold onto. "Good night, Aisha." He'd allow her to say any final comments she had before he walked away, allowing her complete control over her room.

There would be a bit to do before Oliver could sleep, such as cleaning up the bowls, but hopefully Aisha would be able to sleep without any problem.

FIN for Oliver!
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
Aisha Khai

Change author:
AISHA
and i knew
how could she not
Oliver said his final remarks, words that comforted and eased her more than they had before. Either because she was too tired to be cynical, or she'd grown to trust him. Whatever the reason, she believed him, and trusted that he would be there in the morning for all her other questions. She gave a content hum, "Good night Oliver," then watched him leave. As soon as the door was shut, she thunked her head down on her pillow and took a deep breath.

Everything will be ok.

Fin!
she could have
anyone she wants