Trick or Treat Event!
Trick or Treat - You Decide...
Prima ballerina

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Trick or Treat
In the spirit of the season, and to honor Ludo (more on that in a bit), I will be hosting (with admin approval) a trick-or-treating event for our characters! Wooooo sugar rush!

Better yet, if you participate, you will get 25 MP! Even better right?

There will be two main parts of this event - prep work and the event itself! Both halves must be completed in order to to get that sweet, sweet MP in your baskets from Odd and Honey. Prep will consist of:
  • Participation in the ME hosted by Delphia to learn the lore behind Greatwood Trick-or-Treating traditions (link HERE)
  • A thread prepping EITHER a trick or a treat (or both if you feel super motivated

When your prep work is done, simply post it as a reply to this thread so we can keep track of it!

The Event will begin on Monday, April 13 and will last approximately 2 weeks (if needed). It will be a series of threads - everyone will get to be a trick-or-treater AND the person giving out treats or possibly being tricked! Just as a basic ground rule so no one gets worried, tricks are meant to be FUN, not dangerous, harmful, or deadly. No permanent damage. People will be paired up at random and trick-or-treaters will use the NPC account to do their posts - don't worry there will be a special table just for that!

If anyone has any questions, let me know! Otherwise, Happy Trick or Treating everyone!
Smell my feet, Gimme something good to eat
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
glitter is my love language
wacky waving inflatable arm man

Age: -2 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: 0 - Int:
Mocha - Mythical - Lovable demon cockatiel
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Belatedly, Loren did his trick or treat thread: sugar and spice (open)
Am I famous yet?

Age: 2 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Lily also did her trick or treat prep thread - I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, tee-dilee-dee
procurer of bagels and other baked goods

Age: 8 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Weaver did her prep thread - sugar and spice (open)