[SE] Ohana means family
Saiden!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
One by one, stars twinkled into existence upon the wall. Seren didn't really say anything, as if speaking might somehow break the spell of this most wonderful mischief. With exquisite focus she added star after star, using both her hands when wiping her finger between the jars of paint became too slow. The focus she had was almost trancelike, and she didn't snap out of it until the paint was almost out, and there was no space left on that section of wall.

Staggering back, she plopped down to sit on the floor, and gazed in dazed awe at what they had created. It was nothing like the night sky. But stars gleamed there all the same; blue and white, gold and silver, purple and red and every color in between. Big and small, reaching from the floor and all the way up to the ceiling - which wasn't very far away, let's be honest - it could be a flower garden if she squinted a bit, or a haven for lost suns gone astray from the night sky.

"Wooow," she breathed, completely absorbed by their masterpiece.

She didn't even consider whether this would get her in trouble with Father.
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
At Seren's wonder, Saiden couldn't help but grin. "Wow indeed." Then the scent of the cookies reached his nose and his grin widened. "But I think it's time to get cleaned up and take the cookies out of the oven." Reaching down with a paint covered hand for her to take, he nodded in the direction of the kitchen.

Assuming she followed, he would lead her back where they'd come from. Washing the paint from his hands (and hers) thoroughly, he would wrap some cloths around his hands. "The tray is going to be very hot when we pull it out, as will the cookies. So be careful." Pulling open the oven door, he reached in and took out the tray, setting in on the counter to cool.

Unwrapping the cloths from his hand, he nodded at their latest creations. "How do they look?" They looked perfect to him, but she was the real judge. At least they smelled heavenly.

Coding base by Sky!
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Seren
Honestly, she was quite spent by now. Making lanterns, baking cookies, then painting the wall of her room, it was all very fun and very exciting. But it had taken its toll, and the girl followed only slowly after her uncle, back to the kitchen to clean up and take the cookies out.

She admired them, golden brown and wonderfully fragrant. "They look really tasty," she said, with some longing. Her stomach growled, mouth watering, but with a very resigned smile she kept her little hands behind the back, very firmly not trying to beg for any.

They were not for her, after all.
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
They were not for Seren, true, but her approval made Saiden grin nevertheless. However, his eyes narrowed slightly as he noted how tired she was. Reaching down, he scooped her up again, though his own arms were getting a bit tired form that. "I'm glad you like them. I'll finish up in the kitchen. First, why don't you help me clean up your room?" He made his way back to her bedroom as he spoke.

Of course, when he arrived there, he actually set her on the bed. Quietly, he began to gather up all the paint, send a light breeze over the wall to help it dry more quickly as he put everything back in his bag. He also started to hum softly under his breath.

Coding base by Sky!
Seren Taliesin

Change author:
Seren
Oh, right. There was paint all over her room. "Okay," she agreed, smiling but with flagging spirits; she didn't object to being carried this time either. Nor to being placed on the bed, though it seemed an odd way to help clean.

For a while, Seren sat on the bed and watched, torn between the wish to be helpful, and the immense weariness that overcame her. But when Saiden didn't ask her to come help out, the girl slowly slumped down onto the mattress, wriggling and shifting until she lay comfortably amidst the blankets.

A cool breeze seemed to drift through the room, even though the window was closed. Her eyes grew heavy as she listened to his humming, the melody unfamiliar but rather nice. "Thank you for playing with me," she murmured drowsily, fighting hard to keep the sleep at bay. But it was a losing battle, she might drop off at any moment.
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Watching Seren as she began to doze off, Saiden smiled. "I had a lot of fun. I'll come visit again soon, okay?" Picking up his bag, he'd go back to humming softly. Waiting by her bedside until she was fully asleep, he'd pad out softly to the kitchen.

In there, he would put the cookies in a container, put a note on the container, and place the container out of reach, but where Remi and Ronin could easily spot it. Once it was done, he settled in to wait for her latest babysitter to come back before taking his leave. As he sat in the kitchen, he stared at the lanterns they'd made, expression more than a bit melancholy.

-FIN

Coding base by Sky!