i guess time is my enemy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
snow glistens on the ledge, whiskey on the bed
shake it out and light a cigarette
It’s soft, sweet, serene. A quiet agreement from her as well that they would have crossed paths. But he can hear the amusement in it and he settles a bit more, listening to her and the crackling of the flame in the hearth, unable to stop the light smirk that crosses his face. “I think if we weren’t at first, one of us would’ve swayed the other.” Some sort of ‘join the party that does questionable things but for a good reason’ even if the good reason was also questionable.

Regardless, he’s content, absolutely fucking exhausted, and holds Weaver tenderly in his arms as he begins to listen to the lull of her breathing, of the rise and fall of her chest in time with his own, until eventually there’s nothing else to say or do or think aside from the sleep that swiftly takes over the two of them like a blanket tucking them in.

— FIN
miss me when you, you wish you weren't right
shake me all out if i'm wrong, for you, for you
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.