i just don't care that much
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
high as hell, feeling fine
nothing bad but nothing kind
Honestly? Same.” He retorts with a wink, before settling once Nate’s there, jacket on, fumbling with his cigarette as he listens to the question poised. “Oh, about how you and Loren here spent time in the sheets.” He gestures to the hybrid before raising a brow at Nate with a Cheshire smirk. But the mention of ice has him ignoring the rest for the moment, briefly. “Nate made an iceberg we shoved people onto when the volcano exploded.” He offers by way of explanation, letting them hash out their thanks and what not.

But then he realizes that Nate isn’t giving the smoke back yet, and he glances over to the Ascended at his side with a raised brow. “Iiiiiii wanted to smoke. And Loren took away the last one. So.” He lifts his freehand to gesture along with it before shaking his head and sighing a puff of white, with significantly less fun. Though the hand that’s at Nate’s side trails up along the Ascended’s back to stroke along a mark along Nate’s skin. “And now you’re not sharing.” He rumbles with a tongue of hurt along the words before his gaze drifts back to Loren with some hint of boredom within. “Also, I've only blacked out a few times.” It’s a weak protest, but there nonetheless.
not a word from me
at least nothing you would mind
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren felt his cheeks flushing again, but he managed to keep his embarrassment under control for once. "Technically, there weren't any sheets involved."

As Nate lit up a smoke, the healer raised his eyebrows questioningly. "You sure you should be doing that? Not sure I can put you out in time if things go sideways." As they finally explained what the fuck they were talking about when it came to the ice, he nodded in understanding. He also waved away the doctor's thanks

"What can I say? I'm a monster." As the bartender and the professor got handsy, the Launceleyn pointedly kept his eyes trained on the other two men's faces. Unable to prevent himself, he rolled his eyes at Sunjata's protest. "Let's keep that streak going, shall we?" Loren reached up to pat the bartender's cheek, more than a bit patronizingly.
you are lost, hope is gone
but you must go on
Loren
Base Code by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
"No, it was a... chair, right?" Nate cocked his head towards Loren, seeking confirmation. Then laughing at the warning the Launceleyn offered, not worried at all about his combustibility. "Everyone always said these things would kill me one day. Least it'd be cooler than cancer." He shakes his head, and shrugs when his thanks is waved off. At least he'd tried, right?

There's a surprisingly serious look on Nate's face as he listen's to Sunjata's drunken complaints, nodding the whole while. "So why'd you have to come out here? And why'd you take the last one?" The questions are directed at the attuned and the hybrid in order, though Nate does take the smoke from between his lips and offer it out, an apologetic smile on his face.

Nate makes sure the cigarette actually makes it between Sunjata's lips, then laughs again, turning back towards Loren. "It's a few times too many, I think." He tries to joke, though the humour leaves his voice near the end, his eyes following the healer's outstretched hand, the patronizing gesture. It doesn't feel worth it to say something, especially when he's not sure if it's his place, but it's clear in the way he stares, unblinking, at the Launceleyn that Nate believes it's a line crossed.
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
He listens to the explanation, amused before he shakes his head a small amount. “Ah. A chair? That’s boring.” A smirk crosses his face thinking of the varying places Nate had taken him, mostly against some sort of hard place. “We had a couple caves… The house, obviously.” He hums, too drunk to care if it’s too much information. Suddenly, his gaze flits to Nate. “Oh, remind me to get a new desk.” Something to replace the gashed one in the guild.

Still, he ignores the question posed by Loren for the Ascended, muscles relaxing a faint amount when the cigarette is placed back in his lips to drag from deeply, exhaling from his nose, reaching up to take it into his fingers and flicking the ash. But Loren’s hand is there after his weak protest, patting against his stubbled cheek, and his balance is a bit caught off guard by this. He sways a small amount, turning back to focus on Loren as Sunjata’s hand grows a bit more flat against Nate’s for balance. “Hey, it was in Korofi. Haven’t blacked out once since here.” Unless of course you count the blight drinking binge, which he obviously doesn’t. “Didn't even black out when you fucked up my side with the dragon, did I?
not a word from me
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
As Sunjata began to list all the places he and Nate had sex, Loren just rolled his eyes. "Guess I'll have to up my game. I've just got the beach and the ocean. Oh and the orgy." Smirking, he raised his eyebrows.

The conversation swung around to cigarettes, which was weirdly the safer topic. "Because I don't like the smell of smoke. Plus I didn't know what he was planning when he dragged me out here." He gave the doctor a quizzical look at the word cancer, but this wasn't the time or place for a medical lesson.

Indeed, it seems like it might be the time and place for the healer to leave, given the look on the doctor's face and the way in which the bartender was devolving. "Proud of you." The Launceleyn glanced towards the Ascended. "But it's getting late, and if I don't get home soon I might be the one to black out from exhaustion." Nodding at Nate, Loren pushed off from the doorframe, rapping the wood with his knuckles in a nervous beat. "So I'll leave him in your very capable hands."

Turning to face Sunjata, the healer sent an affectionate pulse towards the bartender. "Thanks for the invitation. Good luck with everything in Torchline, and...hopefully I'll see you around?" Smiling a bit sadly, the Launceleyn waved goodbye, then started to walk away.
you are lost, hope is gone
but you must go on
Loren
Base Code by Sky!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Nate lifted a brow, quietly amused by the oversharing Sunjata is doing, the feeling bubbling over into a laugh when Loren responds. "I didn't know we were having a competition. Or," His eyes drift to the man clinging to his side, voice sterner now, "sharing all of this." He's also glad of the subject change, nodding at Loren's reasons, respecting them enough to not say anything.

It not quite clear if it's his look, only growing darker at the mention of the dragon, or the increasingly messy antics of Sunjata, but Loren takes his leave, excusing himself rather quickly. Nate returns the nod, forcing his lips into a smile as he does. "We'll see you around Loren. Take care of yourself." It was surprisingly cordial, all thing's considered.

Eyes followed the Launceleyn's back for a moment, though Nate's attention was quickly turned back to Sunjata, a firm arm turning them back into the bar. "Finish that inside. It's fucking cold out here."
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Loren’s eyeroll certainly adds more amusement to the topic at hand, and when he listens to the response granted about it, the smirk given, there’s no shame in Sunjata when his own smirk grows somewhat predatory. His mouth parts to add something to the mix – a recollection of Lusea and both the hybrid and the attuned in the Temple before it dies at the response granted from Nate. So instead, he puffs out a quiet sigh, lifting the cigarette to his lips before pointedly shrugging at the mention that Loren doesn’t like the smoke. “You should’ve.” He smirks with a tip of his head, though the world begins to spin a small amount with that gesture and he clings to Nate a bit more.

But Loren’s departing now, and Sunjata shrugs lightly to that – also having never quite done that but not bringing it up either. Instead he offers a nod and a wave, a mental note to send a letter Loren’s way from Torchline whenever he gets a chance. And like he’s in a daze, he focuses on the back of Loren as well, not noticing the sharpness of Nate’s thoughts on the matter, of the comment of the dragon, and perhaps he should have as he tilts his head toward the Ascended.

It is.” He agrees a bit quieter, following Nate’s tug back into the bar. “But yeah! Remind me to tell you about that, because that's a fuckin' story.” He begins to rumble, a shift of his attention to that, and likely the water that waits inside.

- FIN
not a word from me