Training whirlwinds, forest fires, and comets inside us
with Deimos

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She was proud of herself, just a little. One step closer to control of this ability she'd never wanted but was now a part of her.

Did she have questions? She had all kinds, but she wasn't sure the general was the right man to put them to. He was an Outlander, and his view on magic would be different than someone who had grown up in the Hollowed Ground.

So she shook her head. "No, I don't. Thank you for taking the time to train with me, General. I hope it wasn't too much of an imposition upon you."
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
In truth, it was likely all his opinions on magic wouldn’t quite correspond to a Naturals’ outlook – not where it was widely accepted from where he was born and raised, not where it was expected of individuals to have some sort of enchantments emboldened in their veins. But it also meant he understood its fabrications, its weight, its bearings within blood, ichor, and sweat; other nuances, other molds, other strengths and accordances. But if she had no inquiries towards him, then he had no answers to offer. “You are welcome. You may come by anytime to practice and train.” A solemn nod, and then she’d be free to go, and he went back to re-stuffing the targets.

{-FIN}
out for vengeance
DEIMOS