straight up wasted on a dime
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
all that we got is a dream and a glock and we don't believe anything that they say
Yeah, we are.” Sunjata replies easily, a rise and fall of his shoulders to that. Still, the surprise that cascades over Oliver’s face has him chuckling lightly, nodding along with the whole follow-up comment. “I am happy.” He snorts, surprisingly. He’d just… Sort of given into the not giving a fuck anymore what people think when it comes to him and his relationships, how fast he moves on, how quick things might go. Where once, it scared him and kept him trying to keep everything that could get in and see the cracks of his soul at an arms-length.

Now though? He was past caring. Some things were still secretive, and some things weren’t. It was what it was.

So he focuses on Oliver’s comment of getting a bribe to get out and Sunjata shakes his head a small amount, lifting the glass with the alcohol to his lips before he focuses back on Oliver. “You’d need a pretty good bribe, I’m thinking.” He replies with a hum of a laugh and a slight smirk crossing his lips. But he focuses on what Oliver mentions about his plans, his home, what he’s been doing, and a brow raises to that. “That’s good, I’m glad to hear it.” Sunjata replies easily, shifting in his seat a small amount to turn toward Oliver a bit more full on.

The question of the tattoos has him looking down to the blacked out arm, swirled with a galaxy design within the waves. Running a hand along it, he looks back to Oliver with a shake of his head and a slightly softer smile. “Halo, actually.” He begins, inclining his head a small amount. “The guy used a bit of healing magic so we could get the arm done in one sitting.” He rumbles with a quiet laugh. “Just gotta go get the other one done now.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
It isn't hard to see that Sunjata genuinely is happy. All of Oliver's questions and curiosities are pushed to the side. is he shocked? Abso-fucking-lutely... but that also doesn't mean that he plans on treating Sunjata any differently. Offering his friend a smile, Oliver wishes he could send his emotions through their bond- to show Sunjata exactly how he feels: happiness, pride, and just in general joy. Sunjata has been through so much and to see him this happy and open with himself? It's incredible and Oliver is just- over the moon. "Well, if you ever need help setting up a special date, you know who to call." He threw the man a playful wink and grinned at him, hoping that would be enough to show his happiness for the couple.

There was still a playful energy and Oliver offered a light eyeroll to Sunjata's comment. "Come on, I have some pretty damn good bribes! I just haven't told you them because they are reserved for an extra special occasion." Waggling his eyebrows at Sunjata, Oliver was clearly struggling to hold back some laughter. Clearly someone was in a damn good mood today.

His hand reached forward to touch Sunjata's arm before Oliver quickly retracted, instead, he tried to play it off by grasping the water and taking a swig. "I'll have to go and talk with him. Mind writing down his name or how to find him? I feel like I need something on my back." Oliver had three tattoos and two were on his chest. His back just felt so empty. "Maybe my thighs... I don't know. I need something new on my body." Wonder if Safrin could give him magical tattoos... hah. Imagine going up to her and praying to have magical tattoos on his body. It seemed too small and trivial to request from her.

"Has anything else happened in your life? I mean, fuck. You got new tattoos, a boy in your life, and a position in a government? Damn Sunjata and here I am just living my same ass life." He spoke with a light bit of laughter, hoping that he hadn't offended his friend on accident.
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
all that we got is a dream and a glock and we don't believe anything that they say
He doesn’t expect to get that kind of response from Oliver, but when he does he can’t help but to smirk lightly in response – a slight nod given toward the blonde man. “We’re just taking it as we go.” He offers – impromptu dates along beaches, quiet moments of simply being with one another, especially after the whole ordeal with the volcano and realizing how close they’d come to having everything disappear and fade away. The panic Nate had when he’d disappeared beneath the water, the panic Sunjata had at the fact Nate was there and Ascended while a raging river of lava threatened to spill down onto them.

Still, Sunjata offers a hint of playfulness back toward Oliver – because things were good now, and he was relaxed with the alcohol and water before him, the pumpkins that had floated through the settlement disappearing back to wherever they’d come from. He glances over toward Oliver and finds the waggling of his eyebrows, a hum of a chuckle leaving him. “Uh-huh. Sure.” He teases Oliver back easily, settling in and lifting the glass to his lips.

He notices the attempt to touch his arm, and his steel gaze flickers over toward him with a nod. “Yeah, sure.” He offers with a light laugh, reaching for a piece of paper where he’d usually done his inventory when he lived here and worked at the bar, grabbing a quill nearby and writing down the name of him, sliding it over toward Oliver. “I need some touch up work done on the wings. Lost some ink when I was attacked by sharks.” He shrugs to that, lifting the glass up to his lips again and looking over toward Oliver once more when he airs more questions.

Mmm well, I think that’s mostly it, actually. I have a house in Torchline where Nate and I live now.” A pause as he considers it. “A bar in Halo, this bar…” He trails off with a shrug. “Nothing else that I can think of.” He raises a dark brow toward Oliver with a light grin. “Have you figured out what you want to do with your life here? Aside from helping people, that is.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
It's understandable and Oliver doesn't push Sunjata anymore. Already, Oliver views it as a big step for Sunjata to be so open about his relationship with Nate. So much has changed and despite the fact that Oliver is deeply curious about this very clearly not straight relationship, he knows better than to push and pry. Whatever makes Sunjata happy is fine by him and all Oliver can do is hope that Sunjata is making the right choices in life.

Sunjata's clear lack of trust in Oliver's comment earns a smirk from Oliver. "Come on, I mean, I got the goods. I can offer... I don't know, art? People love art. Totally." Okay, it was clear Oliver didn't have the best bribes, but it was also obvious that he was joking around and just trying to have fun. He probably wouldn't end up in Torchline's jail.... probably.

The topic of tattoo is light and fluffy until Oliver hears about a fucking shark attack. "You were attacked by sharks? What the fuck Sunjata?" How does one say that so casually? Just 'Ah yes, I was attacked by sharks this morn' or some bullshit like that. Clearly, Sunjata is fine, but it was the casualty of the comment that shocked Oliver.

It sounds like Sunjata has a nice life settled for him and Oliver nods in response, but then its his turn. "Actually.... I was thinking about opening up a blacksmith shop... " His voice trailed off and he watched Sunjata for any sort of reaction or response.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
There’s a light snort that leaves Sunjata at the idea of art being a bribe, and he can’t help the huff of laughter that leaves him when Oliver explains the idea behind it. “Yeah, sure, that’ll absolutely be a get out of jail free card.” He offers, voice dripping with sarcasm, a fanged smirk crossing his face before he sets the glass in his hand down, pulling out a cigarette from a pocket and lighting it before he  focuses on the idea of sharks.

Mm yeah. Maea and I went out swimming in the ocean and got surrounded by sharks. I had to get her out.” He shrugs to that – bypassing the fact he’d passed out from the blood loss and Maea had to go and find a village with a healer nearby just to try and heal up his wounds. So he turns a small amount, showing his back toward Oliver and pulling the shirt up a bit to show the myriad of shark bites that litter his spine and above his hips before dropping the fabric once more and shrugging, dragging on the cigarette.

But he explains his life instead, what he has going for him – and it really does sound nice all things considered. And his head tilts a small amount toward Oliver at the mention of a Blacksmith shop, a brow raising as he inspects Oliver and the muscles that linger within the blonde’s arms. “What’ll you make?” He asks curiously – whether it’d be more of a weaponry or more for jewelry.
SUNJATA
Blacksmith

Change author:
A light bit of joking from Sunjata allowed Oliver to relax. Shifting his eyes away, Oliver took a sip of the alcohol before carefully placing it down, allowing his fingers to gently tap against the sides of the glass, deep in thought.

To hear the tale of why he got attacked did earn the faintest of a smile on Oliver's face. "Quite heroic of you... brave too." It isn't meant to be a joke, it's pure in nature. Oliver truly looks at him in high regard thanks to such an action. Sunjata was saving someone he liked, from what Oliver could gather, and went against something many others would be afraid of. "Plus, you got some scars to tell the tale with." Hopefully Sunjata would be okay with such a comment, otherwise... shit.

He hadn't quite expected Sunjata to show that much interest in the blacksmith shop. Time to indulge him and hope that the man wasn't just trying to be nice, that he would actually listen to his plans. "Well.. there's some stuff I'd love to make, but I also know I gotta be realistic. Someday, I want to make jewelry, but for now? Probably building supplies, tools, and weapons. Maybe make some sturdy axes and swords and blades.... and the like, ya know. I'll start simple," There is a light shrug of his shoulders and Oliver moves to take a swig of the water this time, downing almost half of what was left in one go.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
It was heroic, it was brave, but Sunjata never quite considered himself the type. He always just… Did what needed to be done. He wasn’t good, but he wasn’t inherently bad either. And so he nods to that, a slight snort leaving him at Oliver’s comment of the scars. “It’s proof at least.” He agrees, though there’s some edge to his tone that seems to suggest he’d rather maybe have just one or two rather than the span of his skin being edged in it. It made him appear reckless (which, wasn’t wrong, but not the point either) and he simply nods in agreement regardless.

When it comes to the blacksmith shop, however, he gives the hybrid all of his attention. The talk of the blacksmithing has him nodding, at some point in the future the idea of jewelry making sense. For now, however, with Deepfrost quickly approaching, it also makes more sense for the other man to work on things that would be more needed rather than material items like the jewelry might be. So he nods to that, taking a sip of his drink, questions following up about the idea of the materials – like nails and the like, all of that.

Until of course, it gets late, and Torchline calls Sunjata back home.

- FIN
SUNJATA