beware of the dock
for Seren (and Ronin if he wants)
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061
the baffled king composing hallelujah
Luckily enough, until Seren was old enough to make her own decisions about how far into the sea she swam or how deep she tried to dive, Ronin would be there to make sure she didn't get adventurous to a fault. "There you are," he said to his daughter with a smile, nudging her gently and shifting in his place seated on the dock. "We'll make a game of it, see if we can spot any more mermaids while we're on the boat." He nodded at the girl in the water, almost as if to say thanks.

The mood took a flicker, and Ronin's brow furrowed as he realised that yes, of course Delta wouldn't be able to see where they lived just as much as they wouldn't be able to visit the other way around. "I think a picture would be a great idea," he said. "Perhaps we can bring it down here at this same time next week?" They ought to be going sooner or later, but the promise of a future chat with a mermaid would hopefully engage Seren enough for her to leave now.
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Seren
I am magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
Destined to seek, destined to know
It was very sad to hear that Delta couldn't come visit. Seren drooped a bit upon hearing it, though the suggestion of drawing pictures was offered quickly enough, and helped bolster her spirits before they had time to flag entirely.

"Okay. I can draw lots of pictures," she promised, to both Delta and Ronin. The prospect of returning to see Delta again was enticing, just like the boat trip was; plenty of things to look forward to.  Father seemed like he wanted to leave soon, and even if Seren would have loved to linger, she would go with her father.

"Bye bye for now!" she said, and waved happily to the mermaid when they got up to leave. Perhaps it would be a week, perhaps a bit longer; either way, Seren was sure they would meet again soon.

------

- Fin (unless Delta has something to add?)
I am a princess on the way to my throne
Destined to reign, destined to roam
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.