you scratch my back
For Wessex
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 29 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
The Wraith is a wanderer and an explorer, and so the letter may be late when it finds her. But find her it will.

Wessex,

Given our previous dealings and the nature of things as they stand, I write to you plainly.

As you saw for yourself on your first visit to Halo, the area known as Whitebrim is home to a number of the Citadel's exiles. Hard times breed harder people, and these exiles have long indulged in cannibalism and other practices deemed deplorable by any civilised folk.

Their activity has been increasing for some time, and our efforts thus far have not yielded any concrete results.

It is for this reason that I ask for your assistance in dealing with them. Our options are scarce - either reinforce the city, or deal with the threat directly. I would personally prefer the latter.

Of course, I have no intention of you heading out alone. If you are able to spare your abilities, please join me at the Citadel and we will make further arrangements.

My thanks,
Neron Launceleyn
Warden of the Citadel