God Quest The canvas' colors can't hold like they once could
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the alchemist
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
He let her shelter him; just a boy once again. "Mama, I'm in love." Remi whispered into the midnight of her curls. "We've been married a year and...oh." He laughs softly. "I forgot our anniversary. And we...we had a daughter..." New tears fall, more painful than the last, but cleansing in their own way.

The world fades away and there's just her in the softly falling snow.

The twists and alleys of the Hollowed Grounds are a familiar sight, as is the palpable darkness of LongNight. Lips parted in a silent O, Remi hardly notices his mother turning away until she is nought but smoke at his side, her kiss already cold on his cheek.

"Here—" Remi offers. The dark-eyed youth in such a mortal body is a paradigm-shifting thing to behold, and as the Alchemist finds himself in possession of this last piece of the puzzle. "—I know of a man foolish enough to leave his door unlocked." The Alchemist was of course that man, and the door, his soul.
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

The youth fell to a halt in the streets, turning to face Remi. Small and frail, with dark eyes, bare feet, blackened fingers and toes, it watched him from the shadow of yet another closed door. "Foolish enough? Or kind enough?"

The youth did not speak, but Remi would hear Ludo's voice in his head regardless. Slowly at first, but with increasing urgency, the youth padded through the snow towards him. Closer and closer, until they were running full pelt, the Alchemist would find himself in the child's path.

Ludo barrelled into him with enough force to throw him backward - through the snow, the forest, through ash and mud, back onto the beach. He remained there alone, with lantern lights dancing in the distance and the stars winking overhead.

"Your soul is clean, Alchemist. Clean and ready for something new. Let us begin with a gift. Visit me soon."

Ludo has granted Remi demigod status. He is now a Level 1 demigod.

He has gained the following:

Ghost Shape | Can summon the ghostly echoes of his former shifts (lion, raccoon, octopus). These will last for 1 post per thread, and may cause fear and cold damage.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the alchemist
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
"Perhaps neither. But if it saves you from the cold, you can call it what you like." He offers softly, some semblance of boyish warmth tugging his lips into a small smile.

Only there was no door to find, not in the Grounds anyways. As Ludo ran at him, Remi remained where he was, arms soft at his sides. With eyes closed and his mindseye focused on Ronin and Aoife in case this moment was to be his last, he felt the little-god tear into and then through him; shoving him back through the pain and desolation he'd carried with him for so long.

Opening his eyes to the salty sea-air, Remi had no idea how much time had passed or if he'd even truly moved from where he stood. It seemed for all the world that nothing had changed and yet for Remi, everything had.

Everything had.

!FIN
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.