Personal Quest Love Shack, Baby
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Ronin Taliesin
they say it's all been done
but they haven't seen the best of me
Giving a polite nod to Harper as well, Ronin playfully elbowed his husband and nodded along at the idea of being safe with his magical demolition and all that. Pffft. Outside, his projection gave a brief glance at James as he appeared, though he didn't much pause in his organising of the debris to pay too much attention to the man-turned-snake.

Trusting the Alchemist to keep him safe, Ronin conjured a starbolt in his palm and directed it high, using the celestial fire to burn away much of the questionable... everything, really. Once he was finished, he tentatively headed downstairs to help hoist up beams or other struts and supports.

Ronin conjures a starbolt to take care of the rest of the demolition upstairs. He then heads down to help support the floor/ceiling above them with Remi.

Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HARPER
Harper gives a bright, boyish grin to both men who nod his way. Normally he'd introduce himself or strike up conversation, but considering the task at hand it's probably better to set to work instead of chatting it up. Though they seem to be multitasking quite well with their magic to aid the process.

Harper notices the slight sagging right as one of the men begins working on getting some beams set up. Harper for lack of anything else to do, moves over to help if needed. Then he starts setting up another, happily scaling it like a monkey to get it nailed in at the top, enjoying the test of limberness.

Harper helps with putting up the first beam if needed, then goes about setting another one.
some things take insane bravery
but after that, you'll be free
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe smiled and nodded at Lirsi, glad that her answer was sufficient and fell on receptive ears. Despite Torchline's reputation, it seemed there were a great many people who were happy to hear that the brothel was to be run with the best interest of the workers in mind. It was heartening to say the least.

But of course, things couldn't go entirely smoothly. As the women finished sweeping the ash off the roof, Lirsi would have the unfortunate luck to step on a well concealed weak point, sending her leg down towards the attic below. Phoebe rushed over to help get the woman unstuck - but her strength really was something to be desired.

Downstairs, the men were making great progress. Ronin's star bolt did wonders to remove the debris and remaining questionable finishes from the space. Remi would have no trouble finding good beams to use to support the weight of the second floor, and Harper would prove useful in helping to secure them in place. But the building was very long and would likely require a second beam along the back to support the rest of the second floor, in additional to the demolition work that the first floor needed.

Lirsi's leg unfortunately fell through the roof! If she can't manage to get herself out in the next post, she will fall through completely to the attic. Phoebe is trying to help pull her back up though.

Remi, Ronin, and Harper successfully complete their tasks, but another beam needs to be installed at the opposite end of the first floor, and more gross things need to be torn out as well!

No post order!
Honeybee, your soul is golden
Code blatantly stolen from Sky
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Nodding in satisfaction, it looked as though their work to stabilise the upper floor was going well. "All this construction work, maybe I should take up building houses," he remarked to Remi with a smirk, glancing across at Harper to see that he had already started work on the second beam needed. "After we set this one up and clean out the ground floor, this part of the work should be finished I'd say." Apart from the cleanup out front, but his projection was still working on that.

Without further ado, Ronin crossed to the other side of the room where Harper was helping out, grabbing a ladder so he could climb up and also try and help reinforce the beam for the second floor. Wouldn't want anyone plummeting through it in the middle of business, after all.

Ronin helps to reinforce the second beam to stabilise the second floor.

Lirsi Kinne
Smuggler

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 0 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 2 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
a free bird soars, a caged bird sings
Lirsi yelped as she fell through the roof, squirming as she attempted to get her bearings. When Phoebe rushed to help her, she focused more on getting her leg loose, since obviously, falling through a roof you get stuck as the RPer knows from personal experience. She motioned for Phoebe to hold on, trying one more time to adjust her leg.

"I think, maybe... if you pull up and I push up..." As she spoke, she demonstrated, pushing against the roofing around her leg.

Lirsi attempts to get her leg out of the new hole in the roof!
shackled birds are trapped in illusions.
LIRSI

Code blatantly stolen from Sky. <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've hidden all my fears in a book for only my eyes to see
Too far away to hear Ronin's quip about taking this up as a career, the Alchemist finished positioning the beam. Noting the lack of structural symmetry, he went to fetch another (grabbing yet another with his telekinesis because Odd forgot he does still have that), and making his way back.

"Just think. One day feet and backs and gods know what will pound up against these walls, and they'll have us to thank for erecting them." With an entirely shit-eating grin, before the work continued any further, Remi grabbed some paint and began to vandalize memorialize one of the beams. It said, Remi, Ronin, and Harper made sure all the wood in this room was hard. Straightness optional.

Remi puts up the other beam.

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HARPER
Harper definitely likes these guys. As he and Ronin stabilize the beam and set it in place, Remi is already ten steps ahead of them with the next, and Harper admires the easy use of magic as the man does the work of many more with his own set of hands.

"An impressive amount of wordplay in a single sentence, wasn't a mouthful was it?" Harper can't help the cheeky grin and interjection, crumbling into laughter immediately after as Remi's painted words take shape and sentence structure. "Normally these kinds of projects warrant a paint handprint from the builders, but the juvenile temptation to leave a dickprint is only held at bay by the idea of getting paint on my unmentionables." Plus the mental image of Remi, Ronin, and Harper squatting over paint buckets with their pants at their ankles makes him want to hack up a lung laughing.

Remi seems to have the right idea at least with the paint, and Harper spins a free brush in his palm as he steals some paint from the Alchemist's bucket, waggling it at Ronin threateningly as he passes to the other empty beam. They're directionless for now, might as well pick a route and get going.

Harper starts painting the existing beam, assuming there's already enough.
some things take insane bravery
but after that, you'll be free
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
PHOEBE
Phoebe nodded, placing her arms around Lirsi's waist to pull her up. Thankfully for her, their combined efforts allowed Lirsi to come free. But now wary of the stability of what was under their feet, the midwife was not in any hurry to tempt fate. "Lets get down for now until we can actually focus on getting this replaced." she said with a sigh. Replacing a roof...the amount of work that would take was immense. The sheer enormity of the task ahead dampened her spirits a bit.

Once on the ground, she would see the boys hard at work, putting in support beams no less. But that made abundantly clear that repairing the Haulani was less repair and more rebuild - and there simply wasn't time for that. Workers needed a place now not several months from now.

Frey had asked her to run it after all, not rebuild it. Even they would have to concede that rebuilding a large enough structure for these purposes was beyond her abilities...but not theirs.

"Frey! Please come help get this brothel building into shape! I'm not cut out for construction work!" she called, trying to channel them to come and lend a hand. She would run the place, she would keep the workers safe and healthy and happy, but building the place? She needed some divine intervention for that.

Phoebe has tried to channel Frey to help get the building fixed up! Please wait to reply until the outcome of this has been decided and Phoebe posts again with direction.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'What about me makes you think I'm cut out for construction work?" Frey mused, suddenly looming directly behind Phoebe.

They were nude as they almost always were, their features a dazzling triumph of the heights of sexual fantasy; just what those features were depended on who was looking, of course. Even in other areas of the building, like where Ronin, Remi, and Harper were, their influence would not go unnoticed. Sex filled the air, seeping under doorways and into loins, relaxing tensions and increasing desires. For the men this would mean aching erections that threatened to bend their knees. For the women, a broiling heat low in their belly and a flood of wetness.

For Phoebe, they were most likely the broad-shouldered and kind-smiling mostly masculine figure she'd come to think of them as. Glancing around, the god frowned at the state of the brothel. 'I'm all for letting oneself go, but this place has certainly seen better days. I do hope you're up to keeping it on its feet..." With a wave of their hand, the brothel was utterly transformed.

Foundations were raised, sound-proofing added to the walls, and on floors suddenly covered with rich dark wood were luscious rugs. In the rooms themselves were four-poster beds with canopies of silk and thick elaborate wallpaper. All surfaces were magically touched so that they would always remain clean and hygenic despite the acts for which the rooms were designed.

"Last but not least...." With a smile for Phoebe, a button was placed in each room. When pressed, a perfume would filter into the air that would dowse any lingering tensions or self-conscious thoughts. A scent-less elixer that would heighten the pleasure had within, and utterly do away with inhibitions.
Coding base by Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
PHOEBE
Frey's oh-so familiar voice rang out behind her and she grinned, tilting her head up to see their face looming up and behind her. "Well, you do have divine powers I lack that I am sure would be useful." she said playfully. But as Frey noted the state of the place she too looked back at the dilapidated structure and sighed. "It's a bit of a hot mess." she said in agreement, but smiled warmly with a sure nod at their question. "Of course! If you can get this in tip-top shape I can definitely maintain it." she said. Building a house was not in her repertoire but keeping house? That was a skill Phoebe had mastered.

And so she watched in awe as the crumbling skeleton of a building was transformed into the beautiful building she had imagined - plus so much more thanks to divine intervention. She gasped, hands rising to her cheeks as she stared, utterly amazed at how perfect it was! Beaming up at Frey's final comment, knowing just what they meant by their leading comment, she could not help but rush forward to hug them tight before the disappeared. "Thank you so much! It is absolutely perfect!" she said.

Turning back to her mortal rag tag bunch, she beamed at them. "Well...we all owe Frey our thanks for making this so much easier for all of us! I really appreciate you all coming and doing as much as you did." she said, beaming at them all. "As soon as I get a few people hired, we will be ready to open for business! Be sure to spread the word that I am hiring." she added with a wink and laugh.

And for the first time in a very long time, Phoebe felt as though she were heading down the right path.

Feel free to post your character's reaction and final thoughts before heading out - and don't forget to give your thanks to Frey for saving you from months and months and months of painstaking work!

This thread will be closed and archived in the near-ish future to give everyone time to post as they wish.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've hidden all my fears in a book for only my eyes to see
"I do alright with a mouthful." The Alchemist quips back with a laugh, shooting a suggestive look towards Ronin before turning back to the paint. Of course as Harper mentions dickprints, Remi straightens with a mischievous look in his gaze. Unmentionables or not, it isn't even close to the most inappropriate thing he and Ronin have done.

Before he might have shucked off his pants, Frey's presence in the other room makes it nearly impossible as he finds himself with a painfully hard erection. Cheeks flushed with sudden arousal, Remi clears his throat with a tinge of bashfulness, before his wandering gaze sees that the other two men are in precisely the same predicament. Running his hand against his pants if only to shift his cock slightly that he might move without frustrating pressure, he listened to the sounds coming from the other room.

"So that's Frey, then." He grumbled unhappily, his words made slightly breathy by the weighty perfume in the air.

Giving Ronin a near-desperate look and swallowing hard, the Alchemist took a moment to close his eyes, leaning one shoulder against the wall. It was a pathetic attempt to fight off the urge to pin his husband against any flat surface and have him right there, only slightly dampened by Harpers presence. And yet the other man was attractive, and...

"We should..go..home."

THE
ALCHEMIST

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
Ronin Taliesin
Ronin had never actually been in Frey's presence before. He had heard of them, of course, from Remi and from Phoebe, and he knew the stories. But this...

Inhaling deeply (unintentionally breathing in a lot of whatever perfume now pervaded the building) and having to lean a hand against the wall, any thought about dickprints or chuckling about Remi's wordplay completely vanished from his mind. Which was a shame, because he had been having a mighty fine time with Harper and Remi, one that would likely have ended with drinks at the Hanged Man and innuendos galore.

But now he was rock hard and gods but there was something about having other people around that made Ronin want to punch them all into next week. Everyone apart from his husband, of course, and some distant and sane part of his mind thought that it was Remi's presence that caused the more possessive thoughts and urges.

"Home sounds good." His voice was rough, and he absolutely didn't think they would get that far. His projection outside vanished, and when he brushed past Remi it was to hook his fingers into the waistband of the other man's pants, tugging him along for what would probably end up being the ride of their lives.