[SEASONAL EVENT] Pumpkin Spiced Moonshine
for Edy
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Jigano raised a brow at the jaded comment, but decided wisdom was the better part of valor and simply hummed his agreement. Sometimes she came across as a flighty child and others a bitter veteran. Give the bits and pieces he'd picked up from her babbling on their way to the fields she had every reason to be a mix of both... but only time would tell if she'd gain wisdom from her experiences.

Those sorts of things could also twist a person, badly. But it would be up to her to decide if she wanted to change - and if she wanted help doing it. It wasn't his place to decide for her - especially when they'd only just met!

"I'd been hoping to meet the proprietor when I came in earlier," he confessed, grinning. "But instead I was swept up by a lovely distraction! And being able to show something i've already done to improve her business will hopefully count far towards getting her to take my application favorably."

He let Edy mix her own before pouring himself a second, savoring it with no little pride at their accomplishment. It had the sweetness of pumpkin pie with the fiery burn of whiskey, and a dash of lemon juice to give it that hint of tartness so it wasn't too saccharine. He snorted softly at her dismissal of the other bartender, but without knowing the man himself he had nothing to add. And really, after the exciting day they'd had it was nice to just sit and drink for a little while.