God Quest what if one night is never enough?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9427
Mature Content Warning 
kiss me on the mouth and set me free
sing me like a choir
It had taken a little longer than planned, but Hotaru had wanted nothing if not perfection and dedication to the quest Frey had given her. While Amun and Rexanna had counted as she'd been the first woman they'd ever had any kind of intercourse with (bites included), the blonde hardly thought an orgy counted. Her night with Nate, on the other hand...well, he was far more steadfast in his sexuality, and she had been distinctly the first. A far more personal and intimate endeavor.

The beastly attacks had been a little tougher. She can't say it was random or predatory, considering she and Deimos had antagonized and harassed the Labyrinth squirrels with magic and weapons alike until they'd desperately turned on her. But she was willing to get a little creative when it came to warding off animals with a leather crop, okay?

She returns with the crop, newly oiled and gleaming, and herself of course. The cherry on top. "I've done as you asked, Frey. Care to come play with me?" There's a sultry, eager tone to her voice, remembering the particulars of her quest - that she would use the crop on Frey at the return to the Shrine to be given her magic.

Hotaru is turning in her quest!

Use it to redirect an attack, physical, magical, beastial:
like a wild thing (Redirects/rebuffs attack from Labyrinth squirrels with Deimos)

Then be instrumental in someone switching teams:
Music Of the Night (Prompts first intentional sexual encounter with opposite sex (Amun, Oliver) and same sex (Rexanna))

Well It Takes One To Know One (Convinces Nate to have first sexual encounter with opposite sex, including teaching differences)
i could be the subject of your dreams
your sickening desire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
there's no innuendos,
it's exactly what you think
"Oh, indeed I do." Frey's presence was like the sun bursting from behind the clouds following a summer rain. They didn't so much as appear as pulse into being directly behind Hotaru. She'd find herself suddenly naked with one of Frey's hands against the curve of her throat and the other on the jut of her hip, pressing her back against their similarly naked body.

Tilting her head with one of their hands, their lips found the shell of her ear. "It has been so satisfying watching you go about this, I must say."
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
sing me like a choir
Their presence is immediate and breathtaking, and Hotaru is so distracted by the gravity of their presence that it takes her a moment to even realize her nakedness. Breath catches and holds beneath that commanding palm, going where she is pulled and tilted with eagerness. These hands hold expertise and pleasure in their palms, and she welcomes the opportunity to feel them against her skin in more solid ways than the teasing promise she'd received upon her first visit to the shrine.

The heat upon her ear makes her give a pleased hum, pride thrumming in her chest as she preens beneath the praise. "I aim to please, and you're most worthy of those efforts." Flattery that is made all the more potent with her sincerity. But she is no docile partner herself, easily capable of submitting or controlling in any given situation. She is unsure how much pleasure she can bring the deity, but Hotaru intends to find out. Her hand lands boldly atop the one on her hip, encouraging it lower to the valley of her thighs, skin abuzz with anticipation as she awaits either correction or compliance. Both ideas are delightful.
your sickening desire
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
there's no innuendos,
Frey grins behind her, their approval bright in the air. Though they are technically in a public space where anyone might just waltz in on them (not that Frey minds), simultaneously their presence around Hotaru seems to suggest that only the two of them exist. At least for now.

Willingly enough Frey's hand lowers, moving through the whisp of hair that acts as a directional beacon for the less learned. With the pressure of a ghost at first—the deity very much wanting to feel Hotaru's tense anticipation beneath their wandering fingers—slowly does one fingertip part her lips. As they do, her wetness trapped as lightly as a bead of early morning dew, their isolation comes to a swift end. Hands suddenly trace up the back of Hotaru's thigh. The movement is tentative almost, like the flush of sexual exploration experienced by the young. The fingers find the cleft of her ass, pausing there as if overcome with the sensuality of her. At the same time, more confident tongues find her nipples, lightly licking, wanting her to feel the static-pulse in her thighs and toes.

It is meant to come over her like a rush, all this sensation, and yet at the same time be oh so far from enough.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
sing me like a choir
Such a public space does not daunt the petite woman. Already she has had Wessex and Loren both attending to her body where any wandering eyes could see. Here, with Frey wrapped around her, intoxicating and otherworldly, why would she care to hide? Neither of them have any need for shame.

If it is anticipation Frey seeks, they string it from Hotaru's nerves like a master harpist, plucking each chord until her skin trembles and resonates in eager expectancy. Hanging on the thin edge of a knife, hips tilting into that teasing touch. Trying to tempt, to beg by way of body for Frey to take what is so freely offered.

As the tip of one finger slides between her folds, she is given what she asks for. Despite the inexperienced edge to each touch that trails along her skin, it is all-consuming. Her head drops back, leaning into the powerful figure behind her as she moans shamelessly into the crisp air, clouds gathering like a lover's kiss against her lips. Turning her head she blindly noses for Frey's neck or the soft lobe of an ear, teeth hungering to bite and tease as the nails of the hand around the god's wrist scrape lightly up their forearm. Restless and shuddering like an ill-contained storm in human skin beneath Frey's touch.
your sickening desire

Change author:
there's no innuendos,
The teeth and wandering tongues against her nipples are the only real point of tension. Frey's finger resting just inside the folds of her lips is so delicate and soft that Hotaru might be tempted to forget it was there, were it not for the pulsing voracity of her need that the deity could feel humming through her body.

As she struggles to find purchase on the god, Frey grins; a sensation the seamstress will feel like a hot breath through her bones. "I believe there is one final stage of your quest yet to be completed..." They whisper lasciviously. The crop she has brought with her rises up within her grasp. How she'll use it is entirely up to her.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
sing me like a choir
Hotaru is sure she has never felt so much tension and anticipation from so few touches. Perhaps it's the constant stimulation against her nipples, or the imposing, promising presence plastered to her back, but she is alight with eager desire regardless of reasoning.

The dark, sultry voice is as malleable and indiscernible gendered as the rest of Frey, but Hotaru does not have time to marvel at it. Not when her attention is stolen by the feeling of leather against her palm, fingers wrapping round the core immediately. A testing smack against her own thigh has her skin jumping, reuniting with her own humble creation. Only then does she attempt to spin and face the god, using the folded leather tip to trace a strong jaw, to dip down over their collarbone and slap lightly at a perked nipple. "With pleasure," she purrs, reveling in the irony and eroticism alike. Underscoring her words with a much harder, precise hit of the crop on the tender jut of a hip. Aiming for that jolt of immediate oversensitivity, the ache that spears through one's loins from impact so close to the bundled nerves of cocks and cunts.
your sickening desire

Change author:
there's no innuendos,
Indeed Frey lets Hotaru pivot, the hands and teeth and desperate fingers of unseen spirits moving easily around her to continue their heated wanderings. Grinning, Frey coils strong fingers through the artisan's hair, clutching at the near-golden strands and drawing her against their smooth but firm torso. There is a whiff of masculine energy in the strength of the deity's movements, but feminine elegance as well; Hotaru having brought out a perfect balance of all the lusty herald has to offer.

As the snap of leather strikes flesh, Frey leans forward, their lips nearly against hers, as the ricochet of pain and pleasure warbles through them both. 'Again.' They whisper, before their lips enfold hers and teeth press against the crescent-curve of her ass and press down with needle-like precision.

Around Hotaru's neck, if she's paying attention to things of that sort, she'll feel a delicious tug. A weight that lingers between her breasts..
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
sing me like a choir
Physical boundaries are no problem for Frey and their ghostly, magical hands. Though their physical hands are just as delightful, with a masculine strength that arches her head back, pressing the length of her body against warm skin. Nobody could top the perfect androgyny that Frey exhibits while projecting the amalgamation of her own desires, and Hotaru sinks her teeth into the plump of her own lip. Wanting to break the hold on her hair and bite into that long neck, but just as willing to be steered and held in place by a being far more powerful than herself.

Breath washes against her lips, and she licks them slowly as if savoring the taste. Curling around the deliciousness of the singular word and command. And then there is far more, plush lips that press firm, all-consuming. Sending shivers down her core to tremble in her thighs. Her clutched hand, however, never wavers. Rising and striking down in close to the same spot, to increase the sting and jolt of sensitivity. And perhaps to avoid having to part from Frey's mouth to look for another spot.

The weight is only partially noticed, too focused on the ripple of flesh, the smack of leather against skin, the wetness of tongue that she suckles and scrapes her teeth against. Far more promising, invigorating motions than whatever that pressure might be.
your sickening desire