[open] she sells sea shells
open!
Arialla Calimeris

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Arialla

"Yes. You're right, you do." Arialla sighed. "There are philosophers from my world who say that pleasure and pain are the same, that either is madness in excess ... At least, so I hear. I don't really follow it all."

When Osozo gestured to themself, Arialla chuckled. "I see. You do stand out."

So the Voice's followers were a family, huh? That sounded ... nice. Though Arialla had also heard of some rather nasty cults that operated on the same principal.

"Good to know. Thank you." Pretty, and catches the light, and brought with her in mind ... It sounded like the Voice and Safrin weren't that different after all -- at least, not in the offerings they sought. No, that was surely an oversimplification.

please don't take my sunshine away

coding base by Skylark

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Osozo hummed softly in response, though the conversation was a little beyond them at the moment. It was difficult to carry on a conversation about the usefulness of something they hadn't experienced. This was a conversation to put a pin in for later, when they could offer a more nuanced opinion.

The Demi-god beamed, arms spreading out to be admired, hair blooming in soft pinks and purples. "Thank you." They knew they were never going to fit in, so they could at least stand out on purpose.

"I'll see you soon." Came the soft voice, Osozo recognizing the end of the conversation at least, even if the attempts to steer it in that direction more quickly had been lost. They offered the once priestess a sincere smile before stepping away, searching for whatever was going to draw their attention next.

Done~

osozo
Electrifying mine chambers wholly scorching out thine sovereignty