Training frozen fractals all around
For Morgan
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
With the dragon dismissed, Loren could see when Morgan jumped out of the circle to avoid his latest attack. Grinning a bit triumphantly, he walked towards her. "Thanks. It was a good match. You had me on my toes." Idly, he sealed shut the wound she'd inflicted. "Oh and thanks for sparring. We should do it more often."

Then he gave her a once over. "Need healing?" He held out a hand, but would only heal her if she requested it.

Regardless of the answer, he'd glance around at the assembled soldiers. "I should probably get back to the infirmary." Saluting, he stood up to his full height. "Captain. A pleasure as always." With that, he turned to head back inside the Palace.
loren

Coding base by Sky!
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
Morgan permissed Loren the grin on his face, even as the expression made her want to punch it more than he could possibly know. "Yes. I would suggest our next fight be one without magic, so I may retain some of my dignity." Still, none of her guards seemed to laugh at her or be particularly shocked she had surrendered: she had always taught that the best option was the most sensible, not whichever would make you look the most heroic.

She held up her hands and shook her head at his offer. "No. If I need healing, Eunike will help." Now that she had a companion that could cure her wounds, Morgan suddenly felt uncomfortable taking the magic from anyone else.

As Loren left she gave him a sharp nod then turned to the guards, beginning after a moment to command them to get back to their own training.

{FIN}
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure, what I stand for