we are flesh & blood & we deserve to be loved
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Amalia laughs as well at the mistake, just as guilty as Deimos. Shaking her head with happy embarrassment, the Shield reaches for the ring, tucking it into her palm. "Of course," she says with a gentle chuckle, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Sorry. This is new for us."

Her smile is vibrant as she turns back to Deimos, holding the starry band between her fingers. With a soft inhale and adoration in her eyes, she extends it to slide onto his finger. "Deimos... You are the strongest person I've ever known, both in mind and body. You carry the world on your shoulders, and you have always taken my burdens without question or complaint. I hope.... This ring is a reminder, that I am here for you. That even if we're apart I am thinking of you, and loving you, and with you. That you don't need to fight your battles alone ever again, because you have me and always will.. as your friend, your Shield, and your wife."

She slips the ring over his knuckle and drops his hand, face flushed and dark eyes earnest, waiting for his response.
i belong to you
the way the stars belong to the moon
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
Confused or flustered by the directions, by the customs, he took a massive inhale and maneuvered his sights away from Safrin, back to Amalia, back to focusing and riveting, another round of laughter bounding along his chest, ricocheting through ribs. He shook his head, the great mane managing to keep the sprig of lavender in place, their opposing rings taken by one another instead of by the goddess.

The Shield went before him, and he lost the breath he’d held, eyes widening as she spoke, as the ring slid onto his finger, starred bands made to match. He swallowed down another set muffled sobs meant to bombard his throat, blinking the rest away from his eyes, struggling to find something that would even equal her words. Discourse had never been his repertoire of talents, and he didn’t want to give or grant her nothing in the stead of all her affects, all her worth. He’d scrawled and scratched out so many particulars and vows and oaths, never perfected, and he recalled them in his mind – and then spoke from the heart. “Amalia, you have granted me more acceptance and love than I can ever deserve. You have not asked me to change who I am, but enhanced, strengthened, and allowed me to grow.” Because without her – where would he be? Down in the strangleholds of darkness again? Dragging a scythe behind him, rampaging along the shadows? She’d shown him far more of himself than he’d ever been allowed to believe, beyond the range of battles, of violence, of vehemence, of vengeance. “You have more conviction and courage than anyone I ever met. This ring is a reminder that I am yours, that you have my strength, my will.” I see you everywhere kindled through their bond, as if no one else needed to hear, no one else but her. In the sun, in the sky, in the horizon, in the stars, in the cosmos, in the earth. “As your friend, your Sword, and your husband.” An echo of hers to the last; a smile, a grin, coiled along his mouth.

He lifted her hand, and followed through on previous motions, gently gliding the ring onto her finger.

--

Amalia has received:
Stabilization Ring | Once a year, this ring will automatically stabilizer the wearer should they receive a life-ending blow. (If HP drops below 0 from one hit, the ring will cause the HP from that hit to stay at 1).
I belong to you
the way the moon belongs to the stars

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Though you may take your rings off, throw them out of anger, hide them during a tryst, or otherwise denounce the importance you place on them today, know that each of you holds a part of the other, now and forever. Deimos' laughter and Amalia's hope, and the love between you. Tarnished by time those things will never be."

Rings, these types of ceremonies, they were as 'new' to Safrin as they might have been to Deimos and Amalia. As more and more were brought into Caido by the Voice, so too did more and more customs appear. To someone like Safrin it all hardly mattered, it was the love that was shared which was truly important.

"I think this is the time you kiss her." Safrin offered with a grin for the sword and a wink towards Amalia.

Safrin
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
He listened to Safrin’s words, a small trace of humor embedded, infused there, only because he couldn’t imagine tossing or throwing them out in a fit of rage, wandering into a tryst, or denouncing the Shield, but the vows were there, certain. The truth in the statement of being untarnished by time, absolution, determination, a finality in his mind; no one else for him.

At the goddess’s grin, he did manage an impish, devilish inclination of his brow, before following through on just that: a hand softly sliding beneath her jaw, fingers curling gently, lifting her chin, bending his head down. His mouth descended upon hers, oaths, assurances, strength, convictions, and everything else surrounded, carved, and sculpted within his love. A thousand promises, a thousand pledges, an eternal commitment on his lips and in his mind, in his presence, along his entity. No words necessary - it had all been said, it had all been conveyed.
I belong to you
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
Amalia
the shield of safrin
The proclamation, the hand on her chin; she reacts to it as though her body and soul were made to lead to this moment, rising on tiptoes to meet his mouth. If his kiss is a gentle promise hers in an ardent oath, arms rising in the moments after lips meet to wrap around his shoulders. Without hesitation Amalia places herself into his arms, leaning in and grasping at jawbones with a fervent adoration. It is not wanton or hedonistic, but pure in its desire: to claim him as hers in front of their dearest ones, and to place herself as his.

She pulls away only after they are both satisfied, dropping her hands to rest in his for another beat of her heart. Dark eyes vibrant with joy and mirth dazzle in her angular face, gemstones set into fine-cut sandstone full of passion, devotion, love. Again she squeezes against his fingers, springing up on curled toes to plant another kiss.
i belong to you

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Then by all that I am, and all that you are, together you shall be."

Overhead the stars pulsed out their joy at this union. A warm breeze encircled the pair, and the flowers planted seasons and seasons before, swayed and offered up their laughter like the sound of tinkling bells as well.

Safrin
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
the resurrected sword
They give and take, an ardent and defiant ritual, claiming one another, grasping, having, and holding. It was rapture, and bliss, and reverential things the Sword, the Reaper, never thought, never would’ve believed, he’d ever have, and he’d willingly chase it for eternity, to the ends of the earth. Hers and his, intertwined and committed, naught quite altering except titles – husband, wife, and ceremonial convictions.

Only when they pulled away did he breathe, and laugh, and echo the passion, the ardor, hands interlocked, a rapid inhale, exhale, surveying, admiring, staring at what he had, cherishing every moment and motion.

Safrin’s proclamation pulled him out of the reverie for an instant, another quiet, awed breath pulsing through the wind as stars pulsed, as breezes pervaded, as the world swayed and chimed. He turned back to the goddess, his grin wide and apparent, a rarity, save for in these monumental moments. “Thank you for everything. Best ceremony I ever attended.” A jocular motion in juvenile antics, but his spirit was free and wild and happy, not mentioning his bias in the latter comment. Even more praise followed, perhaps the first he’d ever extended to her – but it was owed and due, and he could fathom, understand that now. “You have truly outdone yourself.”

Then he turned, and his puncturing gaze was for Amalia, and only Amalia, waiting for her cue, for whatever came next – another step anew.
I belong to you
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Change author:
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Locked lips, and she falls into him like a stone sinking into the bottom of a pool, happy to bask in the weight of her adoration, to fill all the space left between them with love. Promises in rings and whispers  and touches, in mouths and eyes and fingers and breaths; she will make them and make them and make them again, pledge herself a lover, a partner, a wife.

Only one voice could break her away from him, Safrin's dulcet tones as bright as starlight on the wind. Together, bound in stars and magic, in the presence of loved ones and under witness of her family... it is too much for the girl to hold in. So while Diemos thanks with smiles and laughter, Amalia thanks in a more overt form, releasing her husband only long enough to fling her arms around Safrin's neck.

"Thank you," the Shield whispers to her patron, her goddess, her family, the one who has made her all that she is. "For everything... thank you, Safrin. I love you so much." A kiss on the cheek, made bold by her gratitude and happiness, and Amalia pulls away, returning to Deimos' arms. Her back to his chest, she looks on Kiada and Evie. "Thank you for coming, too. Should we go join our guests?" the girl wonders, arcing her neck to gaze upon the center of her world, beaming radiantly at the Sword.

{fin!}
i belong to you