I'm keeping score, brother
for Neron
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Somewhere in between Wessex’s discussion with Morgan and their Whitebrim excursion cause what are timelines, a sealed note arrives for Neron at the Palace with explicit instructions about them reaching his eyes only.

Neron,

I had a lovely little chat with your Captain this morning and a couple of things stuck out to me. I’m sure you already know about her feelings towards the Ascended. Though she was unable to articulate her actual problems with us, I suspect it’s on the basis of our existence and nothing will convince her otherwise.

First, that she said she wasn’t going to do anything about the Ascended yet. She definitely considers us a threat, despite my best efforts to point out that it’s more or less you and me, sometimes, in Halo. Be wary. She’s convinced we’re converting and I don’t know, out to drink everyone’s blood.

Second, she said that not everyone in Halo is happy with your rule. Well, that’s not a shocker, no kingdom is ever unanimously happy with its leader, and as an Outlander and a Launceleyn, it’s bound to have made some Naturals unhappy. The Captain claims she’s more concerned about Zariah than the Ascended, so if there is any desire to… separate yourself from her, I might suggest that now is the time to do it.

If I know anything about Naturals, you’re likely safe for Deepfrost. Not sure about LongNight. After that… there’s no telling. I don’t presume you need my help, but if you would like it, I’ll be there whenever. I’ll be popping in and out anyway… I don’t trust Morgan not to try something. And I don’t think I need to impress the fact that we need to continue to have free access to the lands.

See you at Whitebrim,
Wessex Theskyra