everything is figureoutable
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
JAMES
Rather than responding, given that Ianto was absofuckinglutely correct on that account, the snake just huffed as if continuing this line of argument was oh so very beneath him. He watched without offering assistance as the merchant gathered up the baubles strewn unceremoniously on the floor, basking in the silent praise he lauded onto himself of a job well done.

Ignoring the fox's sarcasm, James just nodded rather regally. "S'more like it." Smacking his lips together, he glanced around. "Though you have forgotten to offer me something to drink. Don't fret, I'll fix it myself."

So saying, James simply began to open drawers and cupboards. Finding a bottle of something yellowish, he opened it and gave it a sniff only to recoil instantly. "Jaysus, not even on me death bed." Then, thinking better of it, James made a face that said, well, lets not be too hasty. He'd likely drink anything, death bed or no. Still, he thought he could do better.

"Now then, who should go first ey? You want t'tell me about the gossip here, or should I tell you all about the beach?"
what, from the bottom of my heart,
the fuck
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
IANTO
"Oh, I do apologise. There's some... never mind, I see you're already on it." Ianto glanced across as the snake went rummaging around, and he snorted at the little display with the mystery bottle. "You're about to drink vinegar," he informed it, tossing the meat and vegetables together and into the pot to stew, starting to search the shelves himself for spices and seasonings. "There's a bottle of wine in the cupboard to your left. You can pour us both a cup."

As for gossip, the fox leant casually against the counter and shrugged. "I'll be honest - I know, a rarity - but it's been pretty boring here. The village is ticking over as usual, the forest is quiet. No Ascended or even any outlanders have come through, other than to use the portal or to look in the wonder puddles. Wish I had gossip to give you."
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
JAMES
"Yeah? Well..mayhap that's just what I wanted. Old family secret you know, drinkin' vinegar. It..uh...makes you extra good in bed. But I can tell from your tone you've never tried it." Waggling the bottle and his eyebrows, James took a swallow doing his utmost not to gag. Succeeding, he gave the fox a triumph smirk, before he nearly did throw it up. "S'how it's s'posed to go." He murmured, putting the lid back on and shoving the vinegar back into the cupboard.

"What a snooze-fest." The snake commented as he found the wine. Rather than grabbing a cup as Ianto had suggested, James opened his mouth and poured the wine in. Rather than swallowing, he tilted his head back, trying to speak with his throat full of wine. "O'en 'er 'outh" He 'said', twisting his lips into a spout and nodding eagerly towards Ianto.
the fuck
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
IANTO
"Oh? Wow, I had no idea. You must be really shit in bed, because this is the first time I've ever seen you drink that. Trying to up your game, I take?" He grinned, tilting his head and watching with a sadistic sort of enjoyment as James at least put his money where his mouth was (and didn't he always? put his mouth places, he meant) and drank the vinegar down. Wrinkling his nose and trying not to gag himself, the wine seemed a better bet. He didn't even mind the lack of a cup.

"Go on then - what's your gossip from the beach?" Ianto asked, shifting closer and opening his mouth so the snake could undoubtedly spill wine all the fuck over him.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
JAMES
"No y'got it backwards. Y'see since I'm so good in bed, I haven't needed it, have I?" Tapping his temple with a condescending grin, he slouched and shrugged. "Maybe you're just worth it." He crooned dramatically. "All locked up in'here with nothing and noone but yer left hand. And mayhap the right if you've sat on it and its fallen asleep." James' expression was positively angelic as he outlined what a lonely sod Ianto must be as of late.

Glee coloured his face as he did his best to spit the wine into the fox's waiting mouth. Yes, most of it spilled, but what of it. "S'fine. You'll be out of that in no time." James said casually of Ianto's wine-stained shirt as he wiped his mouth with his arm. Given that it was usually liquids going into his mouth rather than out, he was rather proud of the little spout he'd made.

Leaning against the counter, he dribbled a bit of wine onto the cooking meat, before taking another proper drink of it himself. 'Oh loooads.' The thief agreed with a hearty nod. "A goddess banged one o'the government folks then showed up with a kid. That was a fun one. Then this scrawny bitch got swallowed up by a whale, right? Only this other bitch was there who could see spirits n'shit, and got all her last words. But instead of telling her lover all the things she had to say, this spirit-chick is basically black mailin' 'im into not bein' such a man whore." James tsked happily, taking another drink and then offering the bottle to Ianto.

"Also a volcano erupted and a load of folks died." He shrugged at that, obviously not as interested in death and misery as he was good old fashioned gossip.
the fuck
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Ianto widened his eyes in an oh I see kind of expression in response to James's lies about himself (probably, who the fuck was Ianto to know), only to shoot a playful glare in the snake's direction at the implication that he was a lonely sod with no one to fuck. It was true, and he was more a hermit now than he had ever been in his life before, but he didn't exactly want to admit it or be called out by it.

But then wine was being spat at him, some of it going in his mouth but most of it on his shirt, and he got out an irritated oi! before reaching out to shove James away from the counter. "Just for that I'm gonna wear it at least two more days," he grumbled, snatching the bottle to take a generous gulp before turning back to his cooking.

Raising an eyebrow at the gossip, most of it meaningless but some of it not, Ianto gazed over his shoulder at the other man again. "Sounds like a lot of fun and games. The spirit-girl, she go by Delphia by any chance?" As if he'd know the names.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
JAMES
"Two?!" The thief muled unhappily as he was shoved away. "Well, best be careful not to get any wine anywhere else then, eh?" His eyes dipped decidedly low at that, James hissing in a worried breath as he tutted more to Ianto than to himself. It was the fox whose mouth had missed the wine, after all. "Y'could always take the rest of your clothes off if you're worried about spillin'." The snake pointed out helpfully.

"Sounds right." James answered with a disinterested shrug. "Why? Know her?" His eyebrows furrowed a tad at that, wondering what ties there might be between the nomadic fox and the ghostly weirdo.
the fuck
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"Oh, I'm not worried - not about wine spilling, anyway. You're the only danger in my immediate vicinity." And even then, Ianto wasn't in any actual danger - he was more likely to end up naked than hurt under James's watchful eye.

Finishing adding the last touches to the stew, Ianto put the lid on the pot and left it to do its thing. Of course he hadn't been serious about keeping winey clothes on, too, so he moved across the wagon to pull his shirt up and over his head, searching for a new one.

"Yeah, little bit," he said of Delphia. "Mort's kid, apparently. She drifts through the Greatwood. Pleasant enough, if you like them quirky and spooky."
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
JAMES
'Aye, I am that." The thief agreed proudly, sticking out his chest which wasn't more than skin and bones, and waggled his eyebrows menacingly.

Following closely behind Ianto as he stripped off his shirt, the snake would do everything he could to obfuscate his friend's efforts in getting himself dressed. This one smells of moths, or well ye can't wear that easily rolled off his tongue as well as any other excuses needed.

'Mort's eh? Explains the vindictive bit about love I s'pose. Still, dick move if you ask me, holdin' last words back n'all that.' Plopping down on the fox's bed without approval or invitation, the snake reached for the wine bottle, making a show of nearly spilling it all over Ianto's pants. 'Oh! Very nearly had you there."
the fuck
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"We're in more than agreement there - massive dick move. Still, I suppose she must have her reasons, even if they're not ones we understand or think are right," Ianto said with a shrug, not dwelling too hard on the memory of Delphia. It was difficult, anyway, with a snake in his bed trying to spill wine all over his pants and prevent him from putting a shirt on.

Eventually Ianto had enough, standing over James at the edge of the bed, still shirtless, arms folded across his bare chest. "D'you want something from me other than a free meal?" he asked. "Because if you're honest about it - shock, horror, I know - then you're more likely to get it than if you waste any more of my booze."
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
JAMES
'I'll give you a massive dick move." The thief interrupted almost automatically, some sentences triggering this type of response from him before his brain might have interjected. 'Since when did you become so reasonable, eh?" He properly replied with a roll of his eyes as he continued trying to obfuscate each of Ianto's efforts to remain clean and clothed.

'Who'se waistin'?" James wanted to know, looking all the way up at Ianto from his casual position reclined on the bed. 'It's all goin' to use, even the spilled bits." He pointed towards the fox's discarded shirt as evidence. Now, for James and perhaps Ianto as well, there was saying the things he wanted, but then there were the things he wanted. And for as open and brash as the snake portrayed himself, he was not but a wounded little worm constantly using mischief and inappropriate behaviour as a mask.

"Well I am cold blooded you remember." The thief said waggling his brows, patting the bad next to him. "I get all sluggish if not kept properly warm."
the fuck
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
"You could try, but I don't think you'd get the result you were aiming for," Ianto quipped back at James, starting to fall back into the easy banter they had shared in their time. It was true that Ianto still walked with a rod in his back compared to the wild and easygoing man he had been once... but that man was still there. He just needed to wake up again.

"Am I being reasonable? Or are you just being closed-minded?" he asked, glancing around at his discarded shirt, at the wine, at all of the things that James absolutely wasn't saying.

Then, as if resigning himself to it, the fox flopped down onto the bed and stretched out, holding an arm out for James. "Best you get warm then, eh?" He raised his eyebrows.
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!
James Aiféala

Change author:
JAMES
"Ugh. Rude." The thief huffed under his breath, but it was all for show. Naked as he often was, the size of the massive dick move he was threatening wouldn't be particularly surprising to Ianto. Still, it was the thought that counted...or something like that.

'How very dare you suggest such a thing. Closed minded." James guffawed, nostrils flaring as he tilted his chin upwards as if made buoyant by his indignation.

However as Ianto flopped onto the bed, the snake grinned triumphantly, all eyebrows and plump cheeks. "See? I knew ye'cared. Deep down. but don't you get too cozy now, there's that stew you remember." Despite this, James practically dove into Ianto's arms, the mattress groaning not beneath his weight, but beneath the inelegance of the movement. Wriggling up right close to the larger man (in bulk, if not in height), the thief inclined his head slightly. "S'yer cabin, so if you wanna be the small spoon, I'll happily oblige."
the fuck
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Change author:
IANTO
Cared, got beaten down by the endless quips - it was all kind of similar really, wasn't it? "Oh I remember, don't you worry," he muttered about the stew, smirking. "It's also the reason I'll decline your generous offer. Little spoon might be nice, but I ain't giving you a chance to tangle yourself up all around me. Now shh."

Shoving James playfully, Ianto looped an arm about him and pulled him back against his chest, relaxing into the comfort of the blankets and the mattress. The stew was already starting to smell good, but it could wait a few minutes. Sometimes even the fox had to appreciate how much of a hermit he'd become. "So what are you up to, these days?"
where are your gods now

Coding base by Sky!