Training (SE) Kiss the Canvas
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
with heaven on my mind, and hell, well i believe
"I'll say it as much as you want me to. More than that." A low hum sighs out of Nate on the heels of the promise, as arms wrap more securely around him, his eyes slipping closed as he presses his face in against the other mans neck harder. The tactile half of it wasn't new, untrodden territory for him, but the feeling of comfort, of acceptance that came with it that was, so often, he was the one to provide that. It was his preferred side of the arrangement, but now that that same security was offered to him, Nate drank it in greedily.

There's so many things he could say, so many way's to make this into a joke, into something less than serious, and save them both from the strange scrape of being so honest, but at the same time, in the same moment, it feels nothing but right, like nothing that needs to commented upon, or added to. All he needs is to hold Sunjata in his arms, to be held in return. To know that he can say those three words whenever they rise to his lips now, more often than he'd admit, more often than he thinks Sunjata expects. It'll be a fun thing for them to discover together.

After they've spent the next little bit like this, at least. Nate is in no rush to move, and while it might be the breaking in either of them had expected, it was still something.

Done~
in the stage lights, come down, breaking over me
NATE