Training [se] carry your own
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
Succumbed again, and maybe she should’ve been used to that, to the weight and bombardment of failure. He sunk as she came down, and then she could feel him bunch up, coiled, contorted, like a spring; a mistake, a mishap she hadn’t calculated (or thought over at all, really). And sure enough, despite all her power and glory and might, she was sent flailing (if a fist or foot connected with him, it’d be out of luck and fortune), back into the water, plunging below the surf once more.

The urge to pout beneath the waves was an absolute certainty, a grinding, grasping thing behind her eyes, down the lines of her brows. But instead she rose her way back to the surface, trying not to hiss and spit like an irritated cat. Done in, tired, exhausted, fatigued, and completely out of her element (perhaps that was the most disappointing of all; despite effort after effort, there was always some mastery she was lacking, and she hadn’t thought it’d be within the water), the youth sighed, pushing crimson locks back out of her face. “Thank you,” signaling she was over it, unsettled, rattled, consumed. “You’ve given me a lot more to practice on.”
Melita
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Zephyr
You hover like a hummingbird
Haunt me in my sleep

It was a good spar, but for as much fun as you're having with it the girl seems little interested in continuing. Bobbing back to the surface of the water, you nod to her statement, not familiar enough with Melita to really do anything and far too much of a bleeding heart to just let it all go.

Bah.

Again you nod, your eyes concerned, but your tongue held fast by something you can't place. "We'll have a re-match when ya do, an' I'll be th'one sputterin'." With a final, though much dimmer, smile, you wave farewell to the fiery young woman and continue your swim down the coast.

You're sailing from another world
Sinking in my sea