que le FUCK?
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
JAMES
Sitting up slightly, his scrawny muscles working beneath sun tanned skin, the thief let his eyes wander up and down the sundress Phoebe had chosen to wear. Clearly deciding that she was the more appealing activity, he completed the sit-up (with a groan of course), and grinned her way. "Nah love, think I'll come with you if the offers' still good."

Rather than putting his pants back on, he reached for one of the dangling bits of silk that draped luxuriously from the top of his best. Giving it a good yank (and then gnawing on it a bit with his teeth until it tore), he tied one bolt of it around his waist, while the other was used to keep his curls from his face. Beaming at Phoebe, clearly pleased with his choice of attire, he stretched out his arm for her to take as if they were off to some grand ball.

It was then that he noticed the Sear cat. "Oy. A talkin' puss in a place like this? Bit on the nose dontya' think?"
"HOLD THE FUCK UP" I say.
I'm the fuck up. Please hold me.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
And now she knows
Beautiful things take time
He gnawed off the drapes. Phoebe stared aghast, too shocked to act. Had she hired a prostitute or a puppy?? "Maybe while we are out we can get you some things too, hm? I don't want people saying I let my prostitutes walk around in rags you know. Bad for our reputation." she said. And bad for the atmosphere if things were torn to shreds. She could only hope that it would regrow in the same manner that things stayed clean...but if not she could always get some new silk from Elias she supposed.

She took his arm though, happy to set off to the shops - if only now to save her drapes from further destruction. But she glanced down as he mentioned a cat, smiling to see Branbast there. "Well, I suppose, but he was my companion before the brothel came along." she said with a light laugh. The fluffy gray kitten however looked entirely unamused at James' comment. {b]\"Branbast.\"[b} he said in his grouchy, grainy old-man sounding voice.
lksjdf sdlfjsd fsd
sdklfjlsdf sdfsdf
James Aiféala
Thief / Halenani Prostitute

Age: 32 | Height: 6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: N/A - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
JAMES
"Oy, this is the height of fashion." James protested haughtily. "Besides, variety is the spice of life, love."He added, tightening the knot around the back of his head and then proceeding to make his way out the door.

As the cat offered its name, James just crinkled his nose. As a snake, he had an obvious dislike of cats, especially the ones that could speak. "I've always hated the ones tha'could do that, to be honest." The thief murmured, stroking at Phoebe's intertwined arm as they strolled through the streets. "Y'can never tell when they're lyin' and they're awful prone to gossip. If 'e ever says a word about me, best you just don't believe him."
"HOLD THE FUCK UP" I say.
I'm the fuck up. Please hold me.