(SE) I guess you might be right
Melita <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
A grin is sent toward her with the mention of keeping Fangorn happy, a quick glance given to the gourd in question as he appears to have… well, accurately gorged himself on the dinner? Regardless, Sunjata’s grabbing a large knife, grabbing another to hand to her to get started, able to point at sections she should begin to pull apart and hack at to separate the creature so they can prepare it for LongNight and get that situated.

The answer to why Amun hated him, does spark a bright laugh from Sunjata at the rhetorical question she sends. “Yeah well, apparently everyone’s supposed to be as miserable as he is about it.” Sunjata rises a shoulder in a small shrug. “Hate to break it to him but my coping mechanism and his don’t exactly align.” A snort slips from him then as he’s hacking away at the neck of the creature, until finally it’s free and he can move it to begin working on the front legs.

Her next comment does spark another amused chuckle, however, and he pauses to give her a small rogue grin. “My favorites are the ones that think they can do it better.” He winks to her, before settling again to take off a leg. Of course in his general assumptions he never really includes her – because she’s family, and family is different when it comes to it. Especially different right now seeing as the nickname she comes up with has him bursting out a loud laugh at it and putting the knife down. “That’s perfect.” He manages through a series of chuckles. “Dankie, heuningby.

feel free to fin it up if you wannaaaa <3
we were young, dumb, taking our chance and making romance and breaking our promises
trying to be and failing miserably, but am i too late or hearts to your spades?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
She nodded, complying with his measures, cutting along designated sections so their actions correlated rather than juxtapositioned, listening all the while, arching a brow at Amun’s actions, at the insinuations. Everyone was afforded their own weight of grief, but she’d never press how long, how far, it was all meant to go. Different for everyone, driven to recovery sooner rather than later, or drenched, soused, and damaged in their wake.

Melita wisely made no comment about her uncle’s coping mechanisms, hacking at her leisure, snorting somewhere in the midst of all the action and response. But thereafter, there was only muffled laughter and the rings of familiar, family interludes, and the burdens seemed less within those moments – not so binding, not so blinding. “You’re welcome,” and she wrinkled her nose, stuck out her tongue once more, before adhering to the other ministrations and machinations of the day.

{-FIN}
Melita