almost like a prophecy
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 59 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When we can’t control fire,
we name it “wild”
Narrowing her eyes, Alina smirked. "You said it, not me." Then, though, she added, almost reluctantly, "You are hardly boring. No one beloved of the old gods could possibly be boring." Even if it was painful for her to admit it, the words were obviously true.

Opening her mouth to tell the stranger to get to the point, she snapped it closed when he finally revealed what he wanted. Shrugging off the bow on her back and taking the quiver of arrows from her hip, she held them and her spear out for the man. "Are these worth your haircut?" There was almost a challenging tone to her voice.
when we can’t control God,
we name it “war”
ALINA
Base Code by Sky!
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

You snort derisively at her comment, a cloud passing over your face. "They can keep their love if it's all th'same. I've done fine without it this far." If the only thing interesting about your race is that it attracts divine attention, then you're just as content to remain boring, thank you very much.

Business is far more interesting than gods. You take the weapons from her carefully, turning each one over in your hands. "'s fine craftmanship," you acknowledge thoughtfully, admiring the carved patterning, the balanced weight. They're a little small for your use, especially the bow, but that might make it all that much more exotic and appealing to a buyer.

Yeah, this is worth a haircut, and probably far more besides.

"Aite- y'got yerself a deal." You extend a large hand to the fairy, willing to close on this generous offer. "Name's Zeph, by th'way- what's yers? I like t'know who I'm doin' business with."
Zephyr
you can be the ripest, juciest peach in the world
and there's still going to be someone who hates peaches