Personal Quest veins are paved with hope
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i found cynicism, i found criticism
i've been zero to hero & i have been the villain
Shifting into his own body as well, Remi leans back on his heels giving the Arbiter a wildly boyish smirk. 'Am I to understand from this that you're better at nailing things than I am?" He raises a brow, knowing that in most contexts, it is probably true. Still, he can't help but make the joke.

"Or maybe you just need the practice..?" Yeah. That's a better way of framing it to be sure.

Using his telekinesis rather than his fingers to arrange the shingles so that his weight wouldn't place undue tension on the roof, Remi indeed did as Sunjata said. Was it his magic that occasionally made some of the nails wiggle so that the Flood's hammer missed? Who could say.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr
The guilty undertaker sighs
The lonesome organ grinder cries
Second time's a charm, it seems. The wall doesn't seem keen on collapsing anymore - a fucking mercy - and the trick rocks fit into their places neatly, despite being a bit smaller than you'd like. Still big enough for notes - or Ki - to be passed through at least, maybe some supplies as well.

Now, the door.

Under the pretense of reinforcement you begin to investigate the door. The hinges are okay, but the wood itself is less than sturdy, which... honestly, doesn't bother you that much. But it wouldn't do to tip your hand this early, so you set about reinforcing the less-secure beams with sturdy young planks. And if, again, you leave just a couple that might be easily pried away... well, you're not a carpenter, so who can blame you, really?
The silver saxophones say I should refuse you
But it's not that way, I wasn't born to lose you
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Perhaps Ronin’s frustration was a good sign. The shovel pulls out of the concrete easily, and despite the light reflected from the flickering of stars that radiate from him, it’s easy for the hunter to mix new concrete and apply it. Working with the hammer, the pieces break apart into smaller bits that are easily added into the patch, smoothly ran over with the concrete mixture, reinforced. Now all that’s left is the door.

Apparently now it’s the Remi Sunjata duo that seems to struggle. His steel gaze lifts toward Remi with a small rogue smirk at the comment, before a barking laugh leaves him with the second. “Depends on who has more practice, don’t ya think?” He teases, flashing Remi a wink before he’s focusing on the shingles and the nails, tucking them up underneath when Remi has them ready in order. It goes by smoothly at first, until they’re about halfway done with the roof and the wiggling of the nails seems to grow a bit more intense – Sunjata misses with the hammer and it comes crashing down onto his thumb. “Ah, fok.” He curses under his breath, inspecting his thumb. Perhaps Remi is too focused on the task of wiggling the nails, for when he goes to grab another shingle to tuck underneath, the rest of the pile goes tumbling down the side of the roof.

Zeph in his attempt to make the reinforcements necessary, manages to reinforce the beams that need to be replaced – half eaten by rot and the heat of the ash from the explosion previously. This goes smoothly, as does one of the little pry away planks – hopefully Sunjata won’t notice when the inspection comes, hm?

Last round! You guys rock <3
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

please just don't forget me

Feeling quietly victorious about the walls, Ronin headed back inside to check out the door he had to work with. Just the same as Zephyr, it looked like the hinges were fine, but the wood could use some love and care.

So, grabbing a hammer, some nails and a few planks of fresh wood from the supplies outside, the Star worked on patching up the entrance to the holding cell. He even cut a small slat towards the top of the door, so that one could look in and check on the prisoners without having to open it all up.

Ronin reinforces the door, leaving a small letterbox opening near the top to spy through.
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr
The guilty undertaker sighs
The lonesome organ grinder cries
Well, the walls are done (ish) and the door is done (enough), so really the way you see it you've gone above and beyond. Nothin' left to do now but check on the rest of the men.

Brushing your hands over your pants, you stride over to where Ronin is working on a door of his own. "You like bein' able t'watch?" you wonder casually, leaning against a wall and peering down at the fellow. "So, been wonderin'- I know 'bout the big man and the arm-biter, but what's your role in all'a this governance shit?"

Zeph, assuming his work is done, goes to harass help Ronin
The silver saxophones say I should refuse you
But it's not that way, I wasn't born to lose you
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
i found cynicism, i found criticism
i've been zero to hero & i have been the villain
Shifting back into his own body as quickly as possible, the Alchemist reaches out a hand, casting his magic outwards. The gesture isn't necessary, but it is intuitive. As he does so his telekinesis catches the shingles and brings them back up, as the Governor gives an exasperated huff of annoyance at just how poorly this is all going. "How is it we're so bad at this?" He wonders looking over his shoulder towards Sunjata, who is still swearing under his breath at his thumb. Given all the buildings and things they've all now assembled together, this is rather pitiful.

Using magic now to hold everything steady rather than simply relying on it all balancing, the Alchemist goes back to carefully aligning and placing shingles for the Flood to nail down.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
Luckily for Ronin, the letterbox opening near the top goes off without a hitch – even with Zeph bothering him. The entrance is patched up, the little opening to see through easily slatted through, and with a bit of cleanup Ronin and Zeph’s work is done on the inside.

The outside goes a little bit more smoothly for the first time – is it because Remi isn’t attempting to wiggle the nails or the hammer just enough for Sunjata to slam it onto his fingers or miss the nail completely? It’s hard to say. But the Alchemist catches the shingles, and between his help and Sunjata’s own effort, the shingles are replaced and reinforced, and the building looks decent enough from the outside to protect against typical weather and storms. “We’ll blame it on the… Wind.” He flashes a smirk to Remi before wiping his hands off and shifting to the bat form of his to drift down to the ground at the entrance.

Slipping inside, he gives the area a cursory glance – not at all inspecting it like he should be (thank u zephyr) and with a small smirk granted to his companions with working, he leans against the door. “Looks good to me. Don’t have much to offer aside from drinks and punching bags, though.” Glancing to Zeph he offers a slightly wider smirk. “Maybe a get out of jail free card if you get in trouble.” A playful wink sent toward the older man.

DONEEEE THANK U GUYS <3
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.