once upon a charm
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Elias
Phoebe had given him something to think about, to learn about. The topic was: her. How others saw her, and she had given him a small list of names that might prove helpful. Frey, Remi, and last but not least, her ex-husband, Sunjata.

So, carrying a small covered basket in one hand, filled to the brim with peaches, he enters the shrine. He'd thought about how to approach the god, her friend, he supposed friend was the right term, and so hopeful that the god would answer, he said: "Frey, I was wondering, could you help me with something for Phoebe? She's... scared to give me a chance with her, and I don't know the full story yet, but I'd really like to. I'd like something to help her learn to trust me."

He was struggling to put his thoughts into words; he wanted some sort of item, that might help Phoebe believe him, trust him, though he did not know of any such thing that existed.
Nothing around here is quite as it seems,
Not sure if anything's real or a dream,
And the only thing sure from the start,
Is the song that's inside of your heart,
Don't let it leave.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"You're a long way from home, aintcha?!"

The voice came from a small figure seated cross-legged on a rock just outside your field of view, though when you look at it you could swear it hadn't been there before. It's a young woman somewhere between eighteen and twenty, raven haired with long curls cascading down her back. She wore a green floral dress and bit into an apple, wiping the juice from her chin, her plump lips pulled into a curious smile.

"Who's Phoebe? Sounds pretty. Is she pretty?" The girl looked up at Elias through brilliant blue eyes framed by long, thick lashes.
Random Event
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Elias
Elias startled at the voice, his smile confused, only briefly. He doesn't answer her first question with words, simply shrugging. After all, he was a bit far from home.

Taking a moment to study her, such a beautiful spirit, her next question causes him to pause, only a second, before he starts talking. "Phoebe's beautiful. When I see her, I feel, like... The same awe as I do, when the wind takes hold of leaves, or flower petals, and you watch them swirl through the air..." That's not a very clear description, and he continues, a bit on a ramble.

"She's got hair like sunlight when it shines between the leaves of a tree, and these expressive, honey brown eyes that you can just get lost in, like a whirlpool sucking you under. And she doesn't really like that she stands out in Torchline, but I think she's perfect because she stands out..." He falls quiet, realizing that he's been rambling, and offers the woman a sheepish
smile.

"Apologies."
Don't let it leave.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Must be a pretty girl, to earn so many pretty words."

The girl rose from the rock then, letting the apple roll away onto the ground as she approached Elias. Now it would be clear that her floral dress was in fact rather scandalously sheer, doing very little to hide the swell of her breasts or the angles of her hips, which swayed salaciously as she neared the smuggler.

Stopping just a breath away, she reached out with delicate fingers to caress his cheek. "And are you prepared to satisfy her, this whirlpool of a girl? Words are well and good, sweetling, but the way to make a woman happy... well." She winked a bright blue eye, hand trailing down to his chest. No matter his thoughts on the matter, Elias would find himself aroused - and unable to move away from the young woman who stood before him peering up through heavily lashed eyes.
Random Event
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Change author:
Elias
As she moved towards him, and his gaze took in the delicate dress she wore, at first he didn't realize he couldn't step from her. Not until she touched his cheek. Quietly he responded, "Yes. I'm prepared to satisfy her," his arousal was making itself known, and he flashed the woman a tight smile.

"But I think there's more to Phoebe, to making her happy. She needs to be able to trust me," he explains. She'd made that much clear.
Don't let it leave.

Change author:
"Trust. What a very human concern."

With a flick of her finger across his cheek the girl spins suddenly away. Elias would find himself able to move again, though still with a significant erection. "Your trust issues don't concern me, darling. You're either trustworthy or you aren't- that isn't decided by a bauble. If you want the girl to trust you, be someone worthy of her trust."

Shrugging lightly, she leapt onto the rock. "Really, how very droll and mortal, to think you can build a relationship on promises and presents instead of actions. Come back when you're ready to take a more... active... approach, won't you?"

And with a wink and a final appreciative glance the lovely young woman ducked behind a tree, disappearing from view.
Random Event
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Change author:
Elias
"Well, considering I'm human... makes sense to have human concerns," he muttered, under his breath. The girl spun away, and as soon as he realized he could move again, he adjusted himself, listening to her. At least her advice was solid.

He was looking for an easy way out when really, he'd be better off acting on his feelings. Once she's gone, he adjusts himself again, and quickly leaves the shrine, heading home to take care of himself, and think best how to have a more active approach in his attempts to court the pretty madame.

-FIN-
Don't let it leave.