But my words, like silent raindrops fell
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
Remi
There’s only two mistakes that I have made:
Running from the people who could love me best,
& trying to fix a world that I can’t change
Remi's laughter was relieved. Every word out of his mouth felt like it mind meander them back towards subjects less savory than their current frayed minds could probably handle. "Why to replicate them of course." Remi said with a grin. "But you will have to make an appointment with that assistant of mine you keep mentioning. I know we are friends Ronin, but really, you do still have to wait your turn. My nipple-renderings are legendary after all."

Remi leaned back easily, feeling half like some sort of teddy bear Ronin might start to suffocate under his arm at any moment, and half like he was using Ronin as a body pillow. He found he minded neither.

"She always will be." Remi confirmed, staring up at the rounded ceiling of the inlet with a long sigh.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 14 - Strg: 58 - Dext: 70 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3061

"To... replicate them," Ronin repeated, arching an eyebrow at his friend and managing a grin, however weak and tired it was. "Oh yes, quite. Your assistant. I will be sure to make an appointment - I wouldn't want my nipples to go unrendered, would I?" He shook his head, well aware that he and Remi were talking utter bullshit. But it was better than talking about what had happened, or thinking about it, or doing much more than simply... existing.

Idly, the guildmaster let his fingers run through Remi's curls, feeling himself relax until he caught what he was doing. "Fuck, I'm sorry," he mumbled, rubbing at his eyes with his free hand. He didn't need to say it, or at least he hoped he didn't need to. Van's death was still too fresh to even remember she was gone, it seemed, and Remi had been her substitute if only for a second.

ronin
the long and lonesome road
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Remi
"Honestly as excited as I am to render you Ronin, is the settlement ready? You've been hardly wandering around here shirtless as often as you did back in Northaven. "

The alchemist shrugged into the gesture, not minding at all. Remi had always liked to be touched, but the occasions for it where so far and few bet ween given how he'd tried to conduct himself back in Northaven that most would probably have just assumed that he didn't. "Shut up Ronin." Remi chuckled under his breath. "I have just made a decision - for the next little while, you are the big spoon. Nudge me if you want to switch." Then, without asking for permission, Remi rolled so that his back wasn't against the guild master's. However instead of snuggling himself backwards, his body rapidly began to shrink and grow a great deal fluffier. In a matter of seconds rather than a curly-haired alchemist, there was an appropriately sized raccoon, perfect for snuggling and wandering fingers.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

"It has been quite cold the past however long, if you haven't noticed Remi," Ronin murmured with a wry smirk, as if that ought to explain just why he hadn't been stripping off naked at a moment's notice. "Although I'll remind you that I've been shirtless around you plenty. When I first got Sugar, when we were painting at Bastien's place, that other time at Bastien's place..." Actually, the more he thought about it, he had been shirtless just as much here as Northaven.

He opened his mouth, predictably, to speak as Remi told him to shut up, though as he shifted about Ronin couldn't help the quiet snort of laughter that escaped him. "Alright, if you say so-- hey...!" Before he could protest or do much else, his arms were encircling an impossibly fluffy raccoon, Ronin shaking his head with warm amusement.

"You're lucky you're adorable," he muttered, drawing the little creature close and giving him gentle scritches behind the ear, before his fingers plunged into thick, fluffy fur to deliver the appropriate amount of fuss.

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
Remi paused with a boyish grin as Ronin listed the amount of times he'd been shirtless in just the past few months. With a small shake of his head, he gave his friend a pointed look. "I am not sure which I am more surprised about: that you seem to instantly recall all the times you have been shirtless recently, or that I was so quick to forget about them."

"And you are lucky you learned more than how to fight with those hands." Remi quipped back, stretching out his neck as Ronin's fingers found that spot behind his ears that he never could quite reach, and that as a human never really mattered.

With a happy sigh, Remi let himself be snuggled, selfishly needing this about as much as Ronin did. Should the monster hunter's fingers began to slow or his movements become repetitive, he'd find small claws flicking at his fingers to urge him onwards.
Ronin Taliesin
the Supernova

Change author:

"I know which one I am most surprised about," Ronin quipped back at his friend, though his eyes were growing remarkably heavy as he snuggled up with a ridiculously fuzzy raccoon, cuddling Remi close and thoroughly fussing over him. His fingers did still every now and then, but the little claws flicking at his hands meant it didn't last for very long. He snorted softly. "So demanding," he mumbled, not sounding like he minded at all.

His scritching became soft petting given long enough, the guildmaster tilting his head to rest it against the wall and enjoying the simple warmth and comfort of the alchemist. The gods knew he fucking needed it. Though however tired he was, Ronin couldn't and wouldn't let himself fall asleep. "C'mon," he mumbled after a little while, arms encircling the raccoon so that, if Remi allowed, Ronin could carry him as he got to his feet. "We ought to head back downstairs. We'll be missed."

ronin
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
Remi
The raccoon grumbled, tittered, but mostly remained the floppy near-stuffed animal that he was. Ronin was right of course, and as much as he wanted to shift back into his human body—or his lion—to pin Ronin down, he wouldn't. There was Aoife to think of now, and if she was on Remi's mind, she likely hadn't left the guildmaster's.

With a sleepy sigh, Remi wrapped himself happily around Ronin's neck. Raccoon scarves were very in this year obviously.