Personal Quest bend but don't break
Ianto Dea Arduinna
Merchant

Age: 30 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Ianto
Well thank fuck for that. Breathing out a long sigh of relief, Ianto glances up to hear out Alina’s remarks (they sound like orders, though, and so he treats them as such), before flashing a lopsided smile at Nephele. Belatedly because Honey didn’t realise it was her go oh my GOD I’m so sorry he gets to work helping the latter, casting an eye over the ground and deciding to scoop up all the weeds they’ve pulled.

Grabbing a barrow, he loads it with all the homeless plants, wheeling it away and then returning to help level the ground. With his luck though, whether he actually manages it or not is a tremulous thing at best.

SORRY GUYS I FORGOT IT WAS MY TURN.

Ianto helps level the ground and clear the pulled weeds.

Coding base by Sky!
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 59 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alina left Nephele and Ianto mostly to their own devices, letting them work on the ground the Attuned had managed to screw up. The huntress focused instead on the training dummies. Her brow furrowed in concentration and she scowled as they slowly took shape under her hands. Although she wasn't an expert, they came together perfectly, without any problems.

Nephele would be less effective in clearing and leveling the the ground, but she'd manage. Ianto's efforts finally went well, and he was a great help in getting rid of the weeds and the rest of the debris. By the time Alina returned to inspect their efforts, the place looked excellent.

Nodding in approval, she looked at each of her helpers in turn. "Thank you both. I'll take care of the finishing touches." A clear dismissal, she turned to do just that without a backwards glances.

This PQ is now concluded! Apologies for the long delay.

-FIN
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!