luxeres are better than people (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
This was one of the only things Oliver was looking forward to this Deepfrost. While everything else was depressing as shit, there was just something different about singing to animals. Luxeres were gorgeous creatures and he was lucky enough to have seen one previously that was a natural from the wild. Recently, all of the ones he had seen were different. Astra (was she even a luxere?) was small and a companion, so she wasn't exactly wild. Then there was Ronin and he had a Luxere shift. While both were nice, there was just something different about singing and calling the creatures forward.

So he set out one day, heading out at hopefully just the right time. If any others wished to join him, he'd be more than happy, but for now he'd simply enjoy himself.

Walking through the forest all bundled up, he called out, his voice carrying through the trees as he sung.

"Molly dear now did you hear
The news that's going round
Down in a corner of my heart
A love is what you've found
And every time I gaze into
Your Irish eyes so blue
They seem to whisper "Darling boy, my love is all for you" "

as many people can join as they want lol
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Oh!"

She hadn't expected to see anyone. She'd started wandering, thinking over recent events, and what to do with herself and her life. She hadn't really expected to wind up out in the forest, either, truth be told, but then she heard lovely lilting singing and followed it to...

"You were my partner at training that time!" She rushed past that - it might have bad memories for him - and said, "I'm Freina."

She looked around at the trees. "Are you singing to the luxere?" She looked back to him. "Nice of you. With a voice like that, I'm sure you'll get many." Not that Luxere necessarily cared about how 'well' you sang - in fact, that was an entirely human (so far as she knew) qualification. But she wanted to make sure her former partner was in better spirits than he had been during the general's training. And anyway, she did like his voice. It wasn't empty flattery.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun didn't know if the luxere liked him, or Ascended. Nor did he know the best way to get them to stick around for LongNight. However, he'd grabbed some hay and apples, thrown them in a bag, and sauntered his way towards the woods where the magical deer had been spotted recently.

Seeing Oliver and a woman that the potter didn't know, he meandered over to them. "Hey Oliver. Beautiful voice. What're we singing." Turning to face the woman, he sketched a shallow bow in the air. "Amun Arlun. It's a pleasure to meet you."

With that, he set the pack down. Pulling out an apple and a handful of hay, he held them out to the luxere.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
His voice seemed to carry on to the forest in more ways than one. It wasn't long before the glowing antlers of the Luxere's appeared, slowly creeping forward and looking at him, watching with careful and trained eyes. Right before he was going to go on and sing the next verse of the song, a familiar voice rang out. Looking over at her, Oliver raised his eyebrow at the sight of the girl from the training day. The one who was too spooked to act at first and made him look pretty damn bad.

Even with him being ever so slightly annoyed by her actions, he still wanted the help with the Luxeres. Offering her a small smile, he nodded. "Thank you, would you like to join me? The Luxeres like any kind of voice really and I'm sure you'd make them come even closer." And once more, Oliver was just about to start singing again. "Feel free to sing your own song, they don't care if we sing different ones." Thrown in to hopefully help entice her to join him.

Just before he could start singing again, yet another voice called out, this one Oliver would recognize automatically. Turning to look at the ascended, Oliver nodded, once more smiling, but this time it was far larger, causing his eyes the crinkle slightly. "Thanks Amun... I'm just singing a song from back home. I'd really love it if you could join me, I bet you have an absolutely incredible voice." And finally, finally he could get back to singing.

Looking towards the Luxere who were certainly eyeing Amun, maybe because he was an ascended or the apples he had to bring, Oliver started to sing once more, continuing on with his song.

" Oh, Molly, my Irish Molly, my sweet achusla dear
I'm fairly off my trolley, my Irish Molly when you are near
Springtime you know is ring time, come dear now don't be slow
Change your name, go out with game,
Begorrah wouldn't I do the same
My Irish Molly O "

This part of the song was considerably far more upbeat than the previous ones, one that you could maybe dance to and would hopefully lighten up the spirits of the forest. Anything to lure the Luxeres in.

Fin?
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark