How the Turntables
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
With Sunjata next to him, Sam felt safer; enough so that he could even meet the eyes of the people they passed, something he had not felt confident enough to do in a while. It was nice to walk the night time streets without the constant fear that usually accompanied him and he tried to savour it, knowing the Arbiter wouldn't always be with him.

"..Oh, y-yes." He gave a polite smile, but the mention of Safrin made him feel rather depressed as he was immediately reminded of the way she had coldly informed him there was nothing to be done. "Maybe I-I'll go...l..look at the stars there soon."

Jealousy touched his heart as Sunjata described growing up by the ocean, but from what else Sam knew about the man's past, he suspected he didn't really have that much to be jealous of. "It was. I r..ra...ran from the portal and--" With a laugh, Sam shook his head at himself. "Jumped right in. I was..ov-overwhelmed. It's so...b-big."
Part of being alive is wishing that you weren't sometimes
as your brain forces you to breathe
Base Code by Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
my heart and soul were never mine to own, what do you care to die for?
There’s a nod given toward Samuel with the idea of venturing up there to see the stars. And yet, there’s a part of him that wonders if it’s a good idea – mentioning how close he lived to the lighthouse, wondering what might happen if Nate and Sam ended up crossing paths again. But he supposes in the end, it’s not really his problem, and so he focuses on the task at hand. Walking Sam back toward Zeph’s.

The mention of the ocean and whether or not Sam had seen it before strikes something within him that almost seems softer as he smirks a small amount with the imagery. “I did the same.” Sunjata offers with a quiet huff of a laugh. “Goes further than the eye can see. I have an orca shift, makes it kind of nice to venture the depths, too.” He says with a slight shrug. “Watch out for the sharks though, if you go swimming. Nasty fuckers out here.” There’s a quiet laugh that accompanies the words that ends in a slight grimace of sorts – personal experience.
we die alone, we'll all die young
what do you care to die for? what do you care to die from?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel
Sam had never gotten to use one of his Attuned friends' aquatic shifts (as far as Ryan could remember), and the idea of swimming through the ocean with a body made just for that was a wonderful one indeed. "It mu-must be nice, though. Being so fff-ffff...ffree, like that."

He found that Sunjata was actually easy conversation, when they weren't forced against each other by Ascended blood samples, relationship drama or thirst: Sam surprisingly quite enjoyed the rest of the walk back to Zeph's house, despite the dark and the fear that had become an almost constant part of his life in the last while. Maybe with friends, it wasn't all so bad.

{fin}
Part of being alive is wishing that you weren't sometimes
as your brain forces you to breathe
Base Code by Sky!