how far ill go (open)
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
Living with a big family was not a thing Delta was used to. Her mother had been long departed, leaving behind just her and her father, Maru. It made things slightly complicated and there were hard, lonely nights, but they tried to work with what they had. She was happy to have such a loving and caring father, the only real downside was that she had no idea what it felt like to have a sibling. It simply wasn't something she could relate to. "How old are you? And how old are your siblings?" Many others would ask unique questions, but she couldn't think of anything exciting at this moment. "Do you still tell each other stories even now? Do you live together?" So many questions, but none felt too personal in her eyes.

"The kinds of stories one enjoys is... a very important thing to know. It's a nice thing, as well. I think everyone should have a story to tell. Storytelling is very important." It was a small comment, but one she believed with her heart.

Age: 24 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"I'll be 18 come LongNight," they told her. "Freina's a year younger than I am, and Kedran's 14." Their smile faded a little.

"Freina and I don't live with our parents any more. I live in the Loreseekers' Guild Hall, and Freina's fixing up a place of her own." They brightened a touch. "I've told Freina about Torchline though! What little I know about it. And brought her the seashells. I'm actually supposed to be going to a shrine, but it seemed a bit busy, and it's a small shrine, so I thought I'd come out, get some shells, and then head back.

"As great as it's been talking with you, Mi- um, Delta, I should probably try to find some shells and then head back."
An idea occurred to them. "Think you could help me learn some stronger swimming? I know the basics, anyway."
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Delta
This human apparently as almost her age, which came off as a total shock. They acted so differently. This one seemed so optimistic and had almost a whimsical view of life, something she would expect of a sixteen year old or younger. But who was she to judge when she still trusted so many humans?

Nodding along, she listened to what the human had to say. "is it often that you move in to live with your work? And is living alone super frequent?" Merfolk... sort of lived alone? Everyone lived within a city, but even she still remained within the same walls as her father. "The best time to visit the shrine is at sunrise and sunset as those are typically the times people are traveling." Or that's what she could tell. Then again, she could also be completely wrong.

it was time for the human to leave and she simply nodded. "Yes, I could try to help you learn, but I cant be of much help. I've been raised to swim since I first came into this world, so I don't have to overcome the same obstacles as you... isn't there a postings board on land? If I cant help, maybe someone on there can." Delta would try to help, but she had zero faith in her ability to do so. She hadn't even mentioned the fact that she kinda doesn't have legs and those seem like something people use to swim.

FIN