reminiscing on days past
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
Too many sides to the shadow man, perhaps one day she'll sort the sides out, and remember the brief glimmer of love she'd seen, the hope she thought he had. She thought she could fix Bellamy, and...

Pulled to her feet, she glanced to the questionable blankets, "...you're kicking my strange blankets out of the house?" Her lips twist in a slight smile. "Mmm, probably fair. Dunno where they've been," ...or where I've been, but that last bit was implied.

Without much more fuss, the blonde allows herself to be instructed on where to go. Instructions were easy, she'd follow instructions blindly. "I'm glad you never knew," she stated, with a wry smile. "You might have tried to do something about it." She is without Poe, but the pink bird always returns, so as she follows the alchemist she does not worry.

After all, birds tended to like her.
Let me make you smile, darling.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
Remi snorted under his breath and nodded. 'I am, yes. I'll probably burn them, but I'll wait until morning.' Rolling his eyes a touch and drawing Delphine against him, he opened the door to his house as quietly as he could. "Ronin and Seren are sleeping, so be quiet." He could explain that in the morning.

"Yes, I would have." Remi agreed in a low voice, leading Delphine through the quaint sea-side cottage and into one of the spare rooms. It was sparsely adorned, but then, decore had never been Remi's specialty. Still, it had proper sheets and a blanket he could vouch for.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
She stays quiet, though she arches an eyebrow. Just who is Seren? She knew Ronin, and now assumed that Ronin was probably his husband. If she remembered correctly, Ronin wasn't a fan of hers, but then who was?

It'd be rude to ask him to stay, if he's got a husband waiting for him somewhere in the house, so as she detangles from him, and moves to the bed, she flashes the man a smile. "I'll see you in the morning?" Not that she's sure she'll stay once morning hits, and she has her bearings.
Let me make you smile, darling.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
"Of course you will. And don't go trying to sneak out either. Ronin has a dragon here and...Sugar doesn't take kindly to strangers she's not been introduced to." The Alchemist warns, tapping the side of his nose and offering his friend a wink.

Tucking her into bed and pulling the sheet up around her shoulders, Remi gives Delphine a sad smile, wondering how they will reconcile all of this when morning comes and the light of day shines on what Ludo and Delphine have collectively done. Perhaps he ought to feel a bit of guilt given his allegiance to the raggedy god, but he doens't. Neither his herald nor his friends are his to control, and just now it seems a bed and clean blankets are all he's able to provide.

Smiling softly he leaves Delphine to a hopefully dreamless sleep.

~FIN
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.