[SE] they don't have these at home
Open!
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Lily
sing me a song of a lass that is gone
It’s one of those bright, but blustery days, the kind where when the wind stops blowing, the temperature climbs five to ten degrees in the sun, but the windchill can send a shiver down the unprotected spine.

It doesn’t stop Lily, though. She dons another layer and then, just for funsies, shifts to her cat form and heads out of Haulana, for the Miana Pool. She’s heard of something called the L’ma and also that it was gone. The idea of tossing a stone in for luck, however, is a cute idea, and it’s still one of the few places the entertainer hasn’t visited that isn’t out at sea. Paws to sand and rock, the flame-licked cat scampers out to the Pool, the sea breeze blowing that dark red fur like a flame.

One there, she shifts back and finds the perfect spot, staring out past the little pool to the sea.
merry of soul, she sailed on a day
over the sea to Skye
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
just take your time wherever you go
Saiden was headed towards the Miana Pool, a colorful rock clutched in one hand. Whistling a cheerful sea shanty, he made his way down the coast, a content expression on his face. His only concession to the slight chill in the air was that he was wearing a shirt. Otherwise, he was dressed as he normally would, in shorts, no shoes, with a cutlass strapped to his waist.

However, as he approached, he spotted a beautiful woman. Grinning, he altered his course to approach her. "Hello gorgeous." He held up the stone he'd brought. "Are you here to make a wish too?" There was a lightly flirtatious tone to his voice, but he wasn't laying it on too thick yet.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Lily
The man’s greeting is a familiar one, and if that’s arrogant to say then so be it - it’s arrogant and true. Smiling to herself before she turns to see who it is, she tries to manage a delicate flip of her hair over one shoulder. Flashing sea-blue eyes up at the person, Lily is delighted to find that the man is a sun-kissed handsome one, as golden as she is pale, and with nice strong  legs - or so she assumes from what she sees.

“Hey handsome,” she tosses back, lightly flirtatious as well. “I hadn’t thought to, but if you think it’ll work…” Alas, she’d come ill prepared for such a thing, not so sure she believes in ‘luck’ any more. What are the spoils of hard work, if not luck? Unless ther’s a God involved, of course... and you know what? She thinks Frey would love this one.
over the sea to Skye
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
As the woman flipped her hair over her shoulder, Saiden grinned. Now that she was facing him, he let his eyes roam appreciatively over her features and body before returning to meet her gaze. He liked what he saw, and made no attempt to hide that fact.

"It works." Stepping just a bit closer to her, he held out the work he'd brought. "Here, you can have mine." Then he smirked. "And before you go protesting, it seems my wish has already been answered." Again, his tone was flirtatious. He winked at her, not that there would be any confusion about his statement.

Holding out a calloused palm for her to shake, he smiled. "I'm Saiden Hali. What's your name, gorgeous?"
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
Lily
“Oh, you flatterer, she coos in return. Graciously taking the rock he offers, Lily rolls it in the palm of her hand (not quite as suggestively as one might think, but if your mind is already in the gutter, then sure, go there) feeling the smoothness of it and admiring the color. As far as rocks go, he seems to have chosen an exceptional specimen. “It’s lovely. Thank you.”

Turning to the Miana Pool, the redhead closes her eyes for a minute and then tosses the rock in, watching it until it disappears from view. Then she flips back to the man and smiles again. “Lily Balfour. Nice to meet you, Saiden.”

She’s about to ask another question when a particularly bold (and odd-looking) creature comes wandering up to the pool, drawing her attention. It’s four legged, but beautifully feathered. With ram horns? And the head is very… hook shaped. Lily can’t help but stare, trying to figure out all the combinations of animal that this thing might be. And she’s coming up empty, looking quite confused.
over the sea to Skye
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Change author:
Grinning a bit wickedly at Lily's accusation, Saiden nodded. "Guilty." The grin turned into a full on smirk. "It's easy when there's so much to flatter." His tone was equal parts flirtatious and admiring.

"You're welcome." After all the rocks he'd thrown in the pool, giving one up wasn't really an issue. Watching the stone as she tossed it in, he smiled as she turned back to him. "The pleasure is mine."

As the strange creature came up to the water's edge, he frowned. Scanning the area, he shrugged and eventually returned his attention to the critter. "It's a ramphire. It's odd to see one on its own though." However, he wasn't particularly bothered or curious.
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Change author:
Lily
She can tell he’s a Torchliner because of his glow, something that few people in the Grounds seem to have. And it’s an odd comparison, but he does remind her a bit of Amun with the flattery. It makes her smile again - wide and easy - and wonder where the potter’s gone off to these days. She’s about to ask about the ramphire when a few others emerge from the foliage, snuffling up against the first and then bending to try the water.

It’s too salty, so the group begins to head upstream. “Ramphire,” Lily repeats, turning to watch them go. “Beautiful. But odd.” Chuckling, the light, dew-drop sound seems to tumble out of her mouth as she turns to Saiden again. “So, what do you do, Saiden? And where can I find you again, come LongNight?”
over the sea to Skye