Personal Quest [se] don't moss with me
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Amun had been drafted to collect as much snow moss as possible in preparation for LongNight. It wasn't exactly a difficult task, but he was taking it quite seriously. He had several sleds, currently empty, and many sacks, also empty. Giving the horses hitched to the sleds a wide berth as they eyed him suspiciously, he stood patiently.

Having never gathered the moss before, he also had many knives and other tools that might be useful in pulling it off the trees. All he needed now was a bit of help. After posting the note, he was hopeful that at least a few people would show up to assist him.

This is a PQ to help gather snow moss. There are currently 3 open spots, but more can be made available upon request.

1. Quanil
2. Jigano
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 24 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Socks Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Loreseekers should always help! And it was Mr. Amun, so Quanil was extra glad to show up and help out! Besides, they were a Natural; they'd been through more than one LongNight (perhaps even one more than they knew of, since their parents were still mum on whether or not they'd been born during LongNight or not).

So Quanil showed up with their staff, all smiles, bright and early. They were happy to show off the orange-and-yellow hat with the ear-covering-flaps (and the pom-pom on top) that their sister had made for them to keep them warm. "I'm here to help!" they announced dramatically.

And then they dropped back into a normal tone of voice. "How have you been, Amun?" They only paused a little where the "Mister" should have been.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
He hadn't had much interaction with Amun since last LongNight, and my, how the seasons had flown. When he'd seen the other man in groups it had usually been at Wessex's heels, and though he certainly had opinions about that, the week of darkness was no time to let personal feelings get in the way of survival, so he swallowed those opinions down and headed over to help with the snow moss gathering after seeing the note.

He arrived in human form, thick white cloak of furs wrapped warmly around him as he made his way to the gathering spot. He gave Amun a polite nod, and Quanil a smile as Isuma fluttered overhead and found a high branch to perch on. "Good to see you again," he murmured fondly to his youngest Seeker. "It's been too long."

He moved over to calm the ponies with his Beastmaster ability, patting noses and murmuring soothing words as he checked them over for signs of who their owner was. Rare as true horses were in the Grounds, he knew Rory would want to know about potential new breeding stock for Talys and Esaia.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Not exactly the turnout or the people Amun had been expecting, but he'd roll with it. Smiling faintly at Quanil, the potter shrugged. "I've been good, you?" When Jigano showed up, the Ascended gave the bard a careful look.

However, when it became apparent that no one else was showing up, Amun gestured at the woods behind him. "Our task is simple enough. We want to fill these sleds with snow moss and bring them back to the Temple so they can be distributed. I figure we can each take a sled and meet back here when we're done." Waiting to see if they had any questions or suggestions, he would take his own sled and horse and head into the woods in search of the plant.

No post order!
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Amun's instructions were indeed simple enough, and the bard simply nodded. There was a more efficient way of doing things if one relied on magic, but he didn't mind walking the woods for a bit before it came down to it. It would give him a chance to track the passage of the small deer herds while he looked for the moss, and keep an eye out for the wounded beast he and Lily had seen on their previous snow moss hunt for Deimos.

"Sing out if you see anything interesting," he said to Quanil with a smile, knowing the danger of that offer. To Quanil, everything was interesting, but he wasn't too worried. Choosing the most fractious of the ponies, he soothed it with the tricks Rory had taught him and led the sturdy beast off into the woods, sharp eyes seeking the tell-tale lumps of pale moss along tree trunks or on rocks that poked above the snow.

Jigano takes a pony and sled and heads into the woods, looking for moss!