I think I've thought myself to death
For Ama/Safrin

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
Indeed. Amalia has the right of it; what Sam has or hasn't done, what he wants to do now, is of no concern to her. He is on the far side of the world from those things that catch Safrin's attention, and brother of her Shield or not, there is little she can do to help him now, and less that she feels compelled to do.

With a nod of approval that Amalia instantly rejects the mere notion of what Ludo might ask, the goddess offers a pulse of warmth towards her ward. 'That you will.' The goddess agrees with a bright smile of affection, before vanishing without a final look towards Sam.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I'm still undone, not quite young
As Safrin disappeared, Sam found there was something in him that was disappointed: some last shred of hope that he had perhaps clutched to without knowing, a last remnant of the faith he had been taught as a child. Still, it wasn't enough to bring any great reaction out of him. Gently, he reached out to touch Amalia's arm and give her a smile.

"Thank you for br-bringing me. P-p-please though, don't both...bother Remi or anyone else with this. I d....don't think it's going to work. No matter who." He couldn't endanger people for himself, not when the point of his departure from the Voice was meant to be independence and sorting out his own troubles.
Cross my heart, now I hope to die
SAM
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
She watches Safrin disappear with the familiar bittersweet emotions of gratitude for her presence and a desire for more. At least the goddess understands, accepts, appreciates where she stands in the conflicts that brew beneath the surface of the word. That Amalia will always try to keep her position in the light, in Life, and never trade it away for the tasks of death.

Sam's hand on her arm interrupts her reverie; turning back to face her brother, the Shield dimly returns his smile, empathy and sorrow set in her eyes. "I'm sorry there wasn't... wasn't more," she replies, glancing away at his comment about Remi, her mouth already setting in a stubborn line. "We'll find a way, Sam. Somehow." She's only just now gained a brother. She is not going to lose him again so easily.
but the sight of the stars makes me dream