[SE] forgotten in a day
for Amun!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

“I suppose not,” she uttered, a feral little smirk intertwining its way over her face. Her eyes rounded over to the wings of his creature, to the tips of potential danger and deceit, and something yearned in her heart – to be a dragon, to be a wolf, to be a sentient being of power, strength, and fortitude, to knock down walls and devour the world. No, she wasn’t going to be a daughter of a farmer forever, made to walk her restless whims up and down yards and crops, to watch them fester, ruin, and die. There was more out there for them now, something to chase, something to grab, something to abscond and rampage amongst.

This and that made Mabel incline the slightest raising of her brow, a subtle arch to indicate she was watching and listening to whatever means he’d managed to snag. The blade in his hand seemed ordinary and sufficient, and then it abruptly changed, morphing, undulating, into a flower – held towards her.

The snicker remained, shaking her head in either light laughter or something else altogether. “Quite a trick,” as she inspected the blooms, the sharpened petals, the etchings and sketchings of ethers she’d never been able to concoct. An inward musing followed, her mind wondering if their mettle was as tough as the dagger it’d once been, if they could devastate and ruin just as convincingly, easily. "And you asked her for this power?"
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Grinning just as fiercely as Mabel, Amun nodded at her words. "That's the spirit!" His voice was cheerful and bright.

Raising his eyebrows at her comment, he winked playfully. "I've got more tricks up my sleeve." Expression wicked, he dropped his voice to a whisper. "I can also fire something that stuns people within a certain radius, but it's loud and takes a while to recharge."

When she inquired as to whether he'd asked for the upgrade, he nodded immediately. "I did. I had to perform a few tasks to make it possible, but the Voice is good to her children." There was an almost adoring tone to the statement, and his expression was filled with wonder.
amun

Coding base by Sky!
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MABEL

Mabel hadn’t had much cheer in the past few months, so the curve of her brow remained arched, staring as he salvaged chipperness and ebullience, despite what loomed in the pressing days and seasons. She had difficulty fathoming it, but a grin still resided, small and minute, just passing for a wake of existence.

Descriptions of his other capabilities gave way as she sculpted and wove before them, the scene becoming more and more highlighted, detailed, in radiance and refinery, in droplets and cascades of the conforming powder. Power in her hands, but not her own; something she could behold for an instant in time. But that didn’t mean forever – and her head inclined back to Amun as he provided, guided along. “That must come in handy. Have you had to use it often?” What dangers were out there? What threats?

Though quiet and somber, her mood altered a little, the smile growing at the indications of tasks; almost like outlines of an occupation for the one that brought them light. “What did she have you do?”
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out