swimming in the murky water
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Mature Content Warning 
I saw the crosses of empty cathedrals whose prospects were hanging out in bars
A brief moment of reprieve is met as Nate pulls away, a breath of air as the sensation begins to dissipate — no longer overwhelming, but a steady thrum of pressure building within him rather than the threat of it spilling over. And soon enough, he can focus on what Nate’s doing. The relief granted as the rest of his clothes are pulled away elicits a hum from him, back arching a small amount. And maybe it’s the darkness, but gods it’s a penetrating darkness that without partially shifting his sight, he can’t see the way Nate stares at his wrist as it’s released. And maybe there’s a part of him that appreciates the surprise for what it is, the ability of not quite knowing what happens next that keeps his arm placed exactly where Nate’s left it.

Though it curls slightly against the sheets as Nate’s nipping teeth find the hollows of hips and insides of thighs. A hitch of breath accompanies the sensation and slight surprise of Nate’s hand stroking briefly along his cock. And then, then there’s another new first as the hand leaves and travels further, and Sunjata quite obediently and entirely lust driven gives into everything Nate does. And even if the attuned tries to seek out an electric blue eye, all he can see is the overwhelming darkness of the room, of the fact that Nate’s far more like a shadow given life in this unnatural darkness, that he gives everything he can to his lover.

Another hitch of breath, a growl, and he settles – the hand at Nate’s shoulder with the claws digging in, the other twisting in the sheets, the pressure pooling and building further within him with the new sensation that’s both quite pleasing and still something he’s not at all used to. His head tilts back a bit, back arching and hips pressing back down against the Ascended’s fingers, breath shuddering and legs twitching, cock twitching as he gets used to it.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
i don't know where home is, but i suppose it's anywhere i go that's any good at all
Maybe, if he were able to think a little more clearly, if he were able to force any thoughts through the heavy veil of want, Nate would be able to see something poetic in this moment. In the fact that he felt more like himself now, as a bottomless night fell around them, than he had in weeks. Though that likely has far less to do with poetics, and far more to do with the man beneath him. And it very quickly becomes clear that while he can see the attuned clearly, the other can't see a thing.

The moment's hesitation were meant to give Sunjata a chance to shift, pull away, voice any kind of discomfort, but the moment passes with nothing, and Nate takes that as permission to press a little deeper, curling his finger as he does. The rain of kisses continues around the attuned's hip, the threat of teeth growing ever closer, without ever actually arriving. A slow rhythm started in his hand, slower, gentler than Nate would be with anything else, though the virtue of this particular first kept him careful. The more he looks up at the other man, the more want flows up in Nate, the urge to watch Sunjata come undone, to fuck him, overtaking his urge to bite again, a jump from one dizzying peak to the next.

Taking advantage of the darkness, Nate uses his mouth in a way he doesn't often get to in moments like this, biting usually winning out in terms of satisfaction. "Do you have any fucking idea how good" a second finger presses in alongside the first, "you look right now?"
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Suddenly, things just feel right again. As Nate embraces the darkness and awakens within it. He takes control, takes charge, and Sunjata is along for the ride wholeheartedly. He gives into the surprises and firsts again and again, placing all of his trust and desire into the Ascended’s hands. And gods does Nate not disappoint. Goosebumps race up and down his spine with the kisses pressed to his hips, the sharp realization of those teeth beneath it, but it’s this new first that has him writhing with pleasure and goosebumps.

So of course, he presses with, following that rhythm that Nate sets, his breaths heavy and panting, sweat beading up. He can’t help but a breathy half laugh at Nate’s comment, a shudder traveling down his spine. The hand at Nate’s shoulder digs in a bit, a feigned attempt to guide the Ascended while still following through with the way his other hand is free yet doesn’t make a move. The claws soon shift back into fingers, tangling and tugging hard at Nate’s hair, head tilting back with the arch of his back. A silent plea with the growing flame in his gut, the same statement as before.
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
i don't know where home is, but i suppose it's anywhere i go that's any good at all
”I love you Sunny.” Though it can’t be seen, the grin is clear in his words, pressed against the attuned’s skin. Nate arches into the claws at his shoulders, mirroring the body beneath him. Wat sou ek sonder jou doen, he?” The Korofi still takes a moment of thought, but it feels like a more personal shit, meant to pull another shudder down Sunjata’s spine. His free hand reaches up the others body, fingers tracking along sweat slicked skin, along lines of ink and scars.

If the words are his own pleasure, a somewhat selfish sating of a hunger he doesn’t really feel anymore, then his hands more than make it up to Sunjata, that slow, gentle rhythm quickly spurred on into something not gentle, not slow. Nate can feel a growl rip through him as his hair is tugged, though he can’t hear it over the roaring in his ears, want rising in him too quickly to really contain. His hand grows faster, an inhuman stamina keeping him from tiring, from letting his rhythm falter, but it still doesn’t feel like enough.

The urge to bite again rises up, and now, Nate can’t resist the idea, teeth making a mark just above Sunjata’s hips. Another growl rumbles through him, softer, because his mouth is full, because the feeling is a little different, pleasure tempering the possessiveness. The hand on the attuned’s chest clenches, hard enough to bruise, trying to hold Sunjata still against the newly frantic pace of the fingers inside of him, any sense of control faltering in he face of desperate need.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He can feel it in the lips pressed against his hips, the smile and the hum of Nate’s voice. He can feel the way the Ascended seems to have come to life after the last few weeks, drawn into himself, into a shell where Sunjata hadn’t been sure what he could do. But now? Perhaps that speckle of blood from a bruised split lip had brought him back. And with it, a far more feral, unruly, wild and beautiful night. And he burns, a wildfire in his gut, alcohol mixing with lust and numbing all of the pain from the fight. The hands dragging along scars and skin, the Korofi brought out into the air in all its guttural display does get the reaction Nate’s looking for — a deeper growl, a shudder from his spine, an arch of his back. “Ek het… jou lief.” A stuttered groan.

And the pace picks up, not the soft gentle rhythm to get the attuned used to it. It gets a more feral response from Sunjata as well, a throatier sound leaving him as he grips and twists his fingers into Nate’s hair, beginning to grind down but immediately stills as fangs are buried above his hip. And that fire begins anew again and he’s aching, a gasp of sharp surprise followed by a hiss of a growl. “Ah, Fok.

And then he can’t quite take it anymore, the hand in Nate’s hair torn between pulling hard and pressing the Ascended in more, the other hand that he’d originally kept pinned by Nate’s eyes and will alone, begins to move, aiming for his cock to finally relieve the pressure.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Another pleased rumble leaves Nate, as his words get him exactly what he wants, as they tease Sunjata as effectively as his hands do, demanding more, when he's already been given so much. "Kyk na jou. So 'n goeie seun." It's easier, now that he's in it, to keep the words in Korofi, to lean into the growl of them. It feels like a way to be protective, to be possessive, without dipping into darkness, or fighting. Second only to his bite, of course, though that brings out far more than possessiveness.

Nate can't find it in himself to tease forever, to growl in displeasure as the hand that had so obediently stayed where he put it, not right now, with the bite singing through him, with hands tangled in his hair. He shifts, instead, letting his one eyed gaze fall from Sunjata's face and to his hand, to watch the way he touches himself, to watch the tension, the pressure, finally overflow.

Fingers withdraw before teeth do, wiped haphazardly on the sheets before they trail up to wrap around Sunjata's other hip. Nate pulls back with a low sigh of contentment, his lips dipping to kiss a path up the attuned's body, ending in a hungry, passionate claiming of his lips, both hands following to wrap around Sunjata's neck, to tangle in the short crop of hair on his head, to hold him still so he can be kissed.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
It spurs him on, his native tongue leaving his lovers lips, his fiancé’s lips. The growl that slips from the Ascended only enhances it, that possessive “you’re mine and I’m yours and fuck the rest of them” certainly coming through. And Nate can tease and prolong it out for as long as he’d like, but Sunjata can’t. Aching, burning, throbbing with no sense of relief just yet until he gets to the point he can’t take it anymore. And maybe it’s just for the sheer fact that Nate’s otherwise occupied that there’s no reprimand, but Sunjata won’t complain. Especially not as it hardly takes anything and his wave crashes hard with a jolting electricity sparking through him, a sharp moan and slight arch against his bruised chest from where Nate has pinned him.

He doesn’t mind that one either. Whatever marks Nate chose to leave on Sunjata’s body would always be worn with pride.

But the wave hits, and it hits hard, and Sunjata decides in that moment that 1. Fuck it, clean up later. And 2. He doesn’t exactly know if he can move yet or not with his head spinning and exhaustion lingering in and between how much blood Nate had taken while driving him wild. His chest heaves, Nate slides up, and Sunjata finds himself shifting to better attempt to accommodate the Ascended as lips guide the way up his body to his lips and Sunjata has no chance to try and gasp down more breath – only, he doesn’t mind, even if he’s still dizzy and lightheaded but he gives back into the kiss – deep and swift, one hand still tangled in Nate’s hair and the other pressing with a fair amount of pressure against Nate’s side, just below his ribs.

And gods does he wish he could talk to Nate through the Attuned bond, to give him all the things he wants to say through the emotions he feels, just how much he fucking loves him, how sorry he is that he couldn’t do more with the attack, how happy he is to be here with him through all of the shit. How much he’d do it again and again.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Sense returns to Nate slowly, unwillingly. Locking himself to Sunjata and refusing to let go is a far nicer fantasy, but the reality is he knows he needs to pull away, sooner, rather than never, like he wants. And there's still enough sense after he pulls away to keep from biting again when his lips trail along Sunjata's jaw, along the planes of his cheeks, and down to ghost at the fresh marks on his neck. It's a wonder Nate can even manage to speak between it all, but he does, scraps of words tumbling from him, near silent, though he knows the attuned won't have any issue hearing it.

Maybe he doesn't have the bond to compare it to, to find such mundane means of expression lacking, but even laid raw and bare like he is, scraped down to the basest emotional level he can reach, it doesn't feel like it's enough. Doesn't feel like Nate will ever really be able to get everything he wants to out, but this will have to do. For now.

By the time he settles again, the darkness around them is complete, but Nate makes no attempt to move, to do anything more than drape over Sunjata, careful again of the bruises. "I missed you." It's a sigh, a soft admission, accompanied by even softer fingers.
NATE
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
There’s a breath of fresh air as Nate pulls away, trailing those kisses along his jaw and Sunjata tilts his head back a bit, off to the side to give Nate all the room he wants to press and pepper those kisses along his jaw and neck, focusing on catching his breath now that the option is there. His lungs cry out a small amount, but he ignores it in favor for this, the shiver that ruptures down his spine as the Ascended’s lips brush by the fresh bites placed upon his skin, already attempting to heal.

His chest rises and falls, focused entirely on the man above him, draping himself over him like a blanket as darkness fully settles in the room, drowning out the rest of the sight Sunjata might’ve had – but that’s fine, he doesn’t need to see when he can feel Nate and the closeness, steel eyes shutting against the darkness anyway as he regains control and the hand in Nate’s hair loosens and Sunjata slides it to his neck, thumb pressing lightly against his fiance’s collarbone.

The other arm moves to wrap around Nate’s middle, keeping him pressed close – rising and falling Nate with each breath. “I missed you so much.” He rumbles, throat hoarse and raw, turning his head to press his lips to Nate’s shoulder, burying his face in.
SUNJATA
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
All at once, it feels like there's life breathed into the room again, feels like their bed, {/i}their{/i} home, instead of a place he's slowly going mad in. It feels like he's finally fit the pieces of himself back together in some meaningful way, even if he isn't put completely together again. This is the biggest step he's managed to take, and there's no way he could have done it without support, without Sunjata. How long has it been since someone has done so much for him?

Nate's hands move slowly, an unhurried exploration of all the parts of Sunjata's body he can reach, wanting nothing more than to commit everything to memory, in every way he can. His head tilts to lean against the attuned's, pressing close in every way he can. "I love you." It's all he can say in response, where he should say I'm sorry. Thank you for staying, for trying. It won't happen again.

Does he even really need to say anything more, now that they've gotten to this point? Now that they're wrapped comfortably in each other, now that they're entangling everything together in more ways than one?

No. At least, not right now. Right now he can enjoy the moment, can slip in a hazy kind of doze, perfectly relaxed for the first time in far too long. Even the utter darkness around them can't shake the feeling.

End
NATE