The Aftermath is Secondary
Mallorie
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You had big, big, big plans, you used to play gracefully with your mythical hands
Hester makes a gesture like she's elbowing the older woman, though it's a pitiful motion at best, a little wiggle of her arm accompanied by a bright grin. "Or two." She repeats with a wink, laughing at herself.

It's easy to get people to laugh if you start it off, after all.

"I am! My da' played riddle games with me since I was little little." It was practically how she'd learned to speak. Though, her face grows a little sheepish, and she leans away from Mallorie for a step that becomes another almost stumble as she forgets the weight of the bag. "I'm not actually that quick though. Mostly I say good things on accident, and I get lucky."

It's maybe a touch too honest, but it's not as if anything much hinges on it, and it's not as if she has to be embarrassed for long, as her destination looms up before them. Hester turns to offer Mallorie a bright smile, nearly toppling again as she turns. "This is me." She chirps, clearly not sure how to step away without being outright told goodbye, and too polite to say it herself.
Hester
Mallorie Woodbourne
Deepfrost Shield

Age: 42 | Height: 5'5/169cm | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Dutch Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mallorie
Hestor’s elbow nudge made Mallorie pause, but she fell back into step upon realising it was intended playfully; she nodded as the other woman explained further.

“Sounds like you had a good influence then,” Mallorie says, “I always found quickness to be a poor substitute for comprehension.”

She raises an arm when Hestor stumbles, but retracts when she seems to be fine; Mallorie doesn’t want to overstep or offend the younger woman. One of the points of her rounds were to meet and learn about the people she was guarding, and it didn’t really do to make enemies of any of them. Even accidentally. Though Hestor seemed amiable enough.

The house looks...lived in. Reminds Mallorie of the more rural homes from her old world, and she allows herself a small, soft smile at the sight of it.

“Glad you got back without anymore ah...spillage.” She says, inclining her head in lieu of a goodbye. “It was a pleasure talking with you, Hestor.”

A little awkwardly, Mallorie raises her head as if to wave, then turns on her heel to go. She has a patrol to be getting on with, after all.

{Fin}

Knowledge came and devastated