whatcha gotta lose?
Vervain! <3
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
"Hallo Felix." Remi returns, flashing another grin over the man's shoulder towards Vai. At the mention of his house, the Alchemist looks uncertain for a moment, turning his head to glance inside with a bit of a frown. "Yeah, it uhm..." Running his fingers through his curls and tugging in a breath, Remi eventually shrugged as he turned his attention back to the pair on his stoop. "It's the first proper one I've ever had." His 'apartment' in Northaven hadn't even had a working door, the guildhouse had been Ronin's, and the wagon had been a shortlived placed to sleep between waking nightmares.

"Well, come on in, then." Pointing towards the door on the far side of the house—the entrance used for official business—Remi crinkled his nose. "Use this door, not that one. That one is for...Torchline things." It still felt strange to refer to himself as Torchline's governor, and so he merely let the title slip away as he ushered Felix and Vai inside for some cold tea.
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
Smiling warmly to Remi at his confession about this being his first ‘real’ home, Vai ushered Felix inside and followed after, glancing to the door he gestured to and nodding. ”Should be easy enough to remember,” she said, moving to wrap Remi up in a brief hug hello, before stepping back to grin at Felix. ”At least, I hope it is easy to remember. Don’t go bothering Remi while he works, okay?” she said.

Sharing none of the awkwardness, Vai nodded towards the stairs. ”You already have a room set up,” she told Felix. ”Once you’re settled in, I can make something for us to eat. Only polite, since Remi is showing us such hospitality.” She winked at the Alchemist. ”The sun will set soon though, I bet. Last one for a while, so you probably shouldn’t miss it.”
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
Felix doesn’t notice the moment of uncertainty, latching onto the comment that it was the first proper one he’d had. And for a first house, Felix can’t imagine a better one – not really. Though of course he was spoiled, having grown up in the home Vai had made in the Greatwood. He’s half tempted to reiterate the fact that he likes it, but he chomps down on the words before they leave his lips as he focuses on where the Alchemist points, the instructions given.

A quick glance toward Vai with the bright grin along his face is answer enough. “I won’t!” He protests, holding his hands up a small amount as if he’s the picture perfect image of innocence. His gaze swings back to the door, ensuring that he memorizes which one to certainly not go near, before he’s looking back to his mother with all the excitement in the world, moving to stand beside her and flash a grin toward Remi. “Thank you for letting me stay.” He manages, doing his best to keep his manners in mind before he’s slipping away to go toward the room indicated to drop off his bag.
FELIX