Not a Care in the World
Noah
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
delphine
Delphine listened, as he told her of some people that might have the means to craft a harp, and as he squeezed her to himself, she was beaming, already trying to plan out what she could trade or how to provide the materials...

His question caused her to shrug, "Just loving me is enough." Just loving me and staying and... She nuzzled into him, sighing quietly. "Do... you believe in soulmates?" Because, as much as she constantly fretted over not being perfect, not being what he wanted... he kept showing her she was doing fine, even when she really messed up.

And she was starting to wonder if soulmates existed.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost

He finished his tea and set the mug on the bed next to him. His second arm, now unoccupied, reached over and he pulled Delphine even closer, more onto his lap. He held her close against him, resting his lips on top of her head and listening to her speak. He thought about her question for a long time, rolling over what he truly thought his answer was. Noah, a strong man with strong opinions, normally has all of his answers formed. He thought himself, for the most part, ready to answer a great deal of life questions that anyone could throw at him. His time with Delphine, however, had challenged that. While he still had strong opinions and stood firm on them once formed, he realized he hadn't thought of as many things as he thought he did.

"I think that there are aspects of this word that are too complex to explain and understand with our own minds. Like magic, and attuning, and ascending...the gods see more than we do." He tilted his head some, hands running up and down her arms and back. "So... in a sense, yes, I do." Was he ready to say that Delphine was his soulamte? no, he wasn't. But was he ready to let her go because of it? Absolutely not.

NOAH OLSON
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
delphine
Delphine hummed quietly, “I’m still not entirely… used to having gods. Sometimes I forget that there’s more than just coincide at play in this world.” She scrunched her nose at him, wiggling it slightly, “I dunno ‘bout soulmates, ‘cause nothing’s forever.” Her kids had shown her that. Or… well, Ludo had shown her that.

“But I like what we have. It’s… enough.” She leaned into his chest. Delphine was a dreamer; but life had made it hard for her to dream—most of the time, lately, her dreams were her demons, attacking her viciously and reminding her of everything wrong she had ever done.

But with Noah… she felt like she was allowed to forget her wrongs, and stop living in the past. “You should rest,” she murmured, “You’ve had a busy day.” He was taking care of everyone, she had to take care of him.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost

He rumbled a thoughtful hum against her as she spoke, remembering before that she had said the land she came from was godless. While the gods had not directly affected Noah's life on a day to day basis, he knew they had their hands in lots of things. He was so removed from the gods that even when he spoke to the woman in Torchline, Phoebe, he hadn't known who exactly she was speaking of when she mentioned Frey. He made a mental note that when they were in Torchline next during Flowerbirth, that he would visit Phoebe and inquire more about the gods.

He agreed with her, silently, about needing rest. After drinking the tea and talking with her about his concerns, he was starting to feel tired. This whole Longnight was proving to be exhausting--more so than usual. "Okay." He kissed her forehead again, and moved her to just lay down as he was. He didn't even make the time to change out of his clothes he had been wearing that day. In minutes, he was asleep.

-FIN

NOAH OLSON